Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
:childplease:

Nah fukk dat shyt breh. I'm bout to make a couple threads bout dat hoe cake wearing shoes, eatin pizza, and brushin his teef like everybody else too. We aint go keep lettin dat fakkit get away wit dis lame shyt.
Retard u actin salty let him cook and plus if the ehought of him causung constant emotional distress for that some suspect shyt

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Speaking of dikk riding...
66dOxQ7.png

:stopitslime::lolbron::mjlol:
:laff:
this grown ass man

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
straight scust

LeBron: Tuesday 'special day' for Cavs, Indians

story said:
James, a known New York Yankees fan, explained how he maintains an allegiance to both the Bronx Bombers and one of their American League rivals in the Indians.

"I'm a supporter of winners, man," James said. "As a kid, I've told you guys long before this day, when I was a kid growing up I needed inspiration to get out of the situation I was in. So, I loved the (Chicago) Bulls, I loved the (Dallas) Cowboys, I loved the Yankees. Those are winning franchises. Those are people that I liked because they gave me hope of being a winner. So, that's part of the reason why I've always loved those teams. But I'm definitely in support of what the Indians are doing right now."