Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you nikkas stupid? He's not disrespecting the Heat and anyone who thinks Riley would see it that way is a Fukkin moron.

It's a gesture that they agree and sympathize with the Clippers players and a way to show solidarity. They're saying they stand behind and agree with what the Clipper players did.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Wont even ask him how by throwing down the white hot t's....
But I agree its a bit confusing given it wasnt their owner who was the racist CaC...

my guess it's a a way of showing support to the clips players. nothing wrong with that :manny:

fakket ass cacs came into this thread like
UltimateWarrior-Running.gif
just to hate.

Lebron as the face of the league is one of the first guy that spoke against the other devil ass cac.

Cacs and c00ns showing their true colors with this whole scandal.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
my guess it's a a way of showing support to the clips players. nothing wrong with that :manny:

fakket ass cacs came into this thread like
UltimateWarrior-Running.gif
just to hate.

Lebron as the face of the league is one of the first guy that spoke against the other devil ass cac.

Cacs and c00ns showing their true colors with this whole scandal.

Oh I get it was to show solidarity, but at the same time its one of those things that might confuse people a lot and I would actually understand just this time that he was trendhopping. No hate, cause I think the dude does set precendence with things (The hoodie pic for Trayyvon) as oppose to following

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I just think it was funny that they made the equipment manager put the shirts back in the middle of the court after he picked them up. :russ: