Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Goodness what a cornball. He has no dad, brothers, siblings or cousins he grew up with, so im not surprised.Looks like a little kid looking for a big bro to look up to, copying everybody and everything. And he was adopted by a lily white family for a while. Props for not being a c00n though.

have daddy and no brother issues brehs

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Goodness what a cornball. He has no dad, brothers, siblings or cousins he grew up with, so im not surprised.Looks like a little kid looking for a big bro to look up to, copying everybody and everything. And he was adopted by a lily white family for a while. Props for not being a c00n though.

have daddy and no brother issues brehs
:rudy:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
how you going to throw your warm ups halfcourt, and that shyt say heat on the front :snoop:

Exactly this mutuhufukka think he's protesting Sterling by wearing his warmups inside out. :heh: Like, your owner has been nothing but great for you guys, and you hide his brand like that? :wtf:

Lebron is just not a smart person... people want to excuse it by saying he's trolling. I don't think he is, he's just that fukking stupid. He probably doesn't know a word with more than 3 syllables. :skip:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wont even ask him how by throwing down the white hot t's....
But I agree its a bit confusing given it wasnt their owner who was the racist CaC...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Exactly this mutuhufukka think he's protesting Sterling by wearing his warmups inside out. :heh: Like, your owner has been nothing but great for you guys, and you hide his brand like that? :wtf:

Lebron is just not a smart person... people want to excuse it by saying he's trolling. I don't think he is, he's just that fukking stupid. He probably doesn't know a word with more than 3 syllables. :skip:

Another one spotted. They telling on themselves.:screamina:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

pretty sure he knows championship :umad: