LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Daps
Cacnadian doesn’t know what to do. Wants to celebrate Lebron only going 20-10-9 with 4 steals and 2 blocks, but his team his on the verge of being eliminated. :sadcam:
@CantStop is fukn Canadian?!?

:mjlol:

I've been arguing with a syrup guzzler this entire time and I had no idea.
Of course CantStopBeingAFakkit is Canadian. You couldn’t tell by the incessant corniness?:mjlol:
@CantStop not even fighting back in his own thread. :damn:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop not even fighting back in his own thread. :damn:

1 guy has been begging for my attention for the past 2 weeks.

Cacdawg has been getting stomped in the Lakers season thread

and the other dude I have had on ignore the past 3 years

It's actually not fun for me anymore. I liked it when it was just me who saw how washed Bron is but now it's everyone joining the party. I didn't even have to bump this thread yesterday.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I do find it funny how everyone seems to be ignoring the defensive side of the ball when it comes to this "washed" narrative.

He's literally been one of the best defensive players this postseason, the betst and most efficient 2pt scorers in this postseason, however his 3 ball is atrocious

I know these are jokes, but some of these comments are actually starting to believe that one of the best players in these playoffs really is washed.

If you wanna say he isn't what he used to be, then sure. I'd agree. But not washed lol

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron: Whoever drafts Bronny will also have me

Teams :
black-kid.gif

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I do find it funny how everyone seems to be ignoring the defensive side of the ball when it comes to this "washed" narrative.

He's literally been one of the best defensive players this postseason, the betst and most efficient 2pt scorers in this postseason, however his 3 ball is atrocious

I know these are jokes, but some of these comments are actually starting to believe that one of the best players in these playoffs really is washed.

If you wanna say he isn't what he used to be, then sure. I'd agree. But not washed lol

I've been saying, if LeBron exerts energy into playing defense his scoring average would go down 3-5 points (check my posts during the regular season).

You're right, he's been playing pretty good aggressive defense this post-season, but as you can see he's at 22ppg for the post-season. Scoring 30 in the regular season looks good, but a lot of his fans don't realize it's because he hides on defense.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I've been saying, if LeBron exerts energy into playing defense his scoring average would go down 3-5 points (check my posts during the regular season).

You're right, he's been playing pretty good aggressive defense this post-season, but as you can see he's at 22ppg for the post-season. Scoring 30 in the regular season looks good, but a lot of his fans don't realize it's because he hides on defense.
Nah it's mostly because of the foot and that the ballhandlers/playmakers on this team arent able to produce like in the regular season.. DS is bad as a playmaker, Reaves is great at getting his own shot but not getting others good shots, and DLO is just not good all around right now

This is where he misses Westbrook, he was able to find a cutting Bron or get him easy buckets. With this roster no one is able to do it, and get him easy buckets, he's got to create everything on his own in the halfcourt or eat in transition

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Now you nikkas want Westbrook. :dead: Only thing that changes with him in this series is that you don't blame Reaves, Russell & Davis when the team loses.
Nah Lakers don't want Russ .. it's just that's the elite part of Russ that he helped with when he played. For all his negatives he was really good at getting Bron and AD easy looks