LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@CantStop you just gotta give up your Laker-stan card at this point. It's embarrassing. Praying for the downfall of one of your stars as they go up 3-1 and on the verge of a WCF trip, after the season we just had?

Idk how anyone takes you seriously

The disrespect shown to Mamba’s Last Wish is crazy:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bron ain’t washed he’s making his transition into the Karl Malone phase of his career. That and you can tell his foot is still bothering him because the lift in his jump has been nonexistent this series.

I think he should definitely retire once he hits 40. Bronny or no Bronny, Lebron has probably more miles on him than any player in history. Wear and tear is inevitable and i’d hate to see him truly hobbled up like Kobe was in his last years.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bron ain’t washed he’s making his transition into the Karl Malone phase of his career. That and you can tell his foot is still bothering him because the lift in his jump has been nonexistent this series.

I think he should definitely retire once he hits 40. Bronny or no Bronny, Lebron has probably more miles on him than any player in history. Wear and tear is inevitable and i’d hate to see him truly hobbled up like Kobe was in his last years.
It's definitely his foot

We all saw him get busy this season before he hurt it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:hubie:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop you just gotta give up your Laker-stan card at this point. It's embarrassing. Praying for the downfall of one of your stars as they go up 3-1 and on the verge of a WCF trip, after the season we just had?

Idk how anyone takes you seriously
Says the Bron dikkrider who admittedly follows him from team to team. Imagine being an NBA fan and not following one team and just a player. That shyt is so childish. Grow up nikka. :russ:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Says the Bron dikkrider who admittedly follows him from team to team. Imagine being an NBA fan and not following one team and just a player. That shyt is so childish. Grow up nikka. :russ:
Imagine rooting against your own team cause you have some weird "allegiance" to a former player...... Especially when that player and Bron were tight and he blessed him literally the day before his passing.

Your a weirdo stan

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine rooting against your own team cause you have some weird "allegiance" to a former player...... Especially when that player and Bron were tight and he blessed him literally the day before his passing.

Your a weirdo stan
I’m rooting against the Lakers?

Even your cracker ass doesn’t believe that. I was here when we were winning 20 games a season. I’m LWO certified. You’re a running joke to us. Like I said, we can always do a ban bet, let’s see who LWO chooses to keep but u keep ducking that. Why is your white ass even bringing up Kobe and using his death as a way to drive your point? That’s as low as someone can go. Remember your goofy ass @s me, not the other way around. You obsessed at this point.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m rooting against the Lakers?

Even your cracker ass doesn’t believe that. I was here when we were winning 20 games a season. I’m LWO certified. You’re a running joke to us. Like I said, we can always do a ban bet, let’s see who LWO chooses to keep but u keep ducking that. Why is your white ass even bringing up Kobe and using his death as a way to drive your point? That’s as low as someone can go. Remember your goofy ass @s me, not the other way around. You obsessed at this point.
Yo CacStop. You fakkits were one of the worst teams in the league at one point this season. Knock it off, breh. Bron is the GOAT.