Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully he does. The cac media, black media, Internet/social media etc has eaten good off him for a long time, time to find a new figure to obsess over.
This what I say

The nba blogs media teams merch even internet shows been eating good off lebron hate for 2 decades

Retire and don’t do a farewell tour just don’t show up for camp next year

And enjoy your money and become and owner or whatever him and his crew decides to do

Don’t go on any shows or podcast

Nothing

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Good. I'm ready for him to go, and he's getting close to being ready, too. Go find a new passion and love on that fine ass wife of yours...

I'm gonna miss him when he's gone. The NBA will too, and so will his haters, they'll miss him the most. But it's time...

The fact he's even considering it means if he does come back for next year, next year's probably the last one...

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Good. I'm ready for him to go, and he's getting close to being ready, too. Go find a new passion and love on that fine ass wife of yours...

I'm gonna miss him when he's gone. The NBA will too, and so will his haters, they'll miss him the most. But it's time...

The fact he's even considering it means if he does come back for next year, next year's probably the last one...
We'll know when the last one is the last one. No chance he passes up on giving advance notice and getting that extravagant retirement tour with all the bells & whistles.