Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'd be surprised if he retires before Bronny turns pro but maybe in the back of his head he knows Bronny might have to stay an extra year or two in College and he can't wait that long with how his body is feeling
He seemed so excited about the possibility of playing with him though so I would still be shocked

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He means he gotta think about if it would help or harm his legacy if James Harden comes to the Lakers and leads the team to a championship with Bron as a 2nd/3rd option. :wow:

untitled.0.0.png
This pic was after a loss to Harden too, he ain't forget. Beard just gets The King to contemplating his career :lupe:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- i def think its time unless he wants to really go out on some :flabbynsick:
- theres no way he and AD are gonna play more than 60 games next year. And if the trade all their depth for another superstar, that 3rd guy cant carry a team of role players when both guys are out.
- since his contract next year is so crazy he cant even get traded to a contender next year without that team having to gut their roster and would still be in the same predicament
- i think he might take next year off as a “rehab” year. And pray bronny is good enough to get drafted next year. Play a 10 day contract with whichever team picks him up, and call it a day:manny:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I see a ton of load management for him if he plays next season. Can't see him taking a year off and coming back playing at a high level at age 40 either.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
He's faking it and those ESPN goof balls will use this as content rather than giving the Nuggets credit for their sweep.

He likes being center of attention so the focus is not on his failures. Just look how fast he ran off the court after the fake daps.