LeBron is becoming more like Kobe

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else liking the change in Bron's demeanor this year. Its almost like he's discovered what it means to have killer instinct. No more dancing on the sidelines or those goofy photo-ops. No more PC answers during interviews. His interviews are now more arrogant and aggressive. He's looking for motivation in random things players or coaches on the other side are saying. He's more aggressive on the court, talking shyt to Lance Stephenson and cursing like crazy when he makes big shots.

He's not being passive anymore. That third quarter last night was vintage Kobe. Come out by challenging your teammates to step up then going for the kill by taking the opponent out yourself. fukk that passing to teammates and unselfish. Go out there and go straight into beast mode. His outside J has improved so I'm liking his game more.

Only things he gotta improve is getting more finesse in his game. He still looks too robotic in his movements. I used to think that the NBA post-Kobe would be unbearable but if the LeBron I've seen the past couple of games sticks around, I might once again have my least favorite player become my new favorite player.

FYI Kobe haters that think I've always been a Kobe stan. I actually hated the nikka early in his career cause Jordan was my favorite. Then after MJ left, I realized that Kobe was the closest to him so he became my favorite. The same shyt might be happening now if LeBron continues becoming more of a killer.

the fukk you been watching

ibxVWqfuTt8Oex.gif

:laff: Bron still a clown nikka aint shyt gon change

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought arrogance was a bad thing. :dwillhuh: That's what people were saying after the decision. :leon: Like I said then everything is cool now because he got a ring. I am starting to wish the Heat hadnt won last year with no change in his performance just to see how nikkas would be spinning shyt in the opposite direction. Goofy histionics and improved j aside the only thing different about Bron is that he has a ring now.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Anyone else liking the change in Bron's demeanor this year. Its almost like he's discovered what it means to have killer instinct. No more dancing on the sidelines or those goofy photo-ops. No more PC answers during interviews. His interviews are now more arrogant and aggressive. He's looking for motivation in random things players or coaches on the other side are saying. He's more aggressive on the court, talking shyt to Lance Stephenson and cursing like crazy when he makes big shots.

He's not being passive anymore. That third quarter last night was vintage Kobe. Come out by challenging your teammates to step up then going for the kill by taking the opponent out yourself. fukk that passing to teammates and unselfish. Go out there and go straight into beast mode. His outside J has improved so I'm liking his game more.

Only things he gotta improve is getting more finesse in his game. He still looks too robotic in his movements. I used to think that the NBA post-Kobe would be unbearable but if the LeBron I've seen the past couple of games sticks around, I might once again have my least favorite player become my new favorite player.

FYI Kobe haters that think I've always been a Kobe stan. I actually hated the nikka early in his career cause Jordan was my favorite. Then after MJ left, I realized that Kobe was the closest to him so he became my favorite. The same shyt might be happening now if LeBron continues becoming more of a killer
:ld:

Daps

FYI Kobe haters that think I've always been a Kobe stan. I actually hated the nikka early in his career cause Jordan was my favorite. Then after MJ left, I realized that Kobe was the closest to him so he became my favorite. The same shyt might be happening now if LeBron continues becoming more of a killer.[/QUOTE]

@Swagnificent
At least be consistent with your dikkriding breh.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought arrogance was a bad thing. :dwillhuh: That's what people were saying after the decision. :leon: Like I said then everything is cool now because he got a ring. I am starting to wish the Heat hadnt won last year with no change in his performance just to see how nikkas would be spinning shyt in the opposite direction. Goofy histionics and improved j aside the only thing different about Bron is that he has a ring now.

the decision was my favorite LeBron moment of his career.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
kobe shouldve been more like lebron. then maybe he wouldve played in 4 straight Finals and been on the verge of winning his 3rd Finals MVP:win:

counting ya eggs before they hatch i see? ya'll needed a lucky 3-pointer from Ray Allen in game 6 last year to win. now ya'll don't even have home court. i'd say Spurs are a distinct favorite right now.