LeBron is becoming more like Kobe

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Lebron soft as fk. No alpha male would take feminine a$$ flopping to the level Lebron has taken it . Lebron still try to pass the ball all 4th likes hes Rondo , still drive to the lane then gets stuck, still chucks jumpers when he should drive.

Lebron pass the ball

Kobe says gimme the ball

its a lot of hate in this post

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Cp3 I think is a killer, at least has the instinct. He just played with a bunch of soft ni99as like gingerblake ,Jordan.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
LeBron is joining the short list of killers in the league. I'd say only Kobe, CP3, Russ, and Bron are certified alpha male killers in the league. Everyone else is beta and soft.

Ya'll need to stop anointing these dudes with no hardware as 'killers'. Whole Clippers team is soft beginning with CP3 and you putting his mindset in the same class with a LeBron or Kobe.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Cp3 I think is a killer, at least has the instinct. He just played with a bunch of soft ni99as like gingerblake ,Jordan.

CP3 doesn't have the scoring prowess to take over a game scoring like the others you mentioned anymore. Tony Parker is more of a killer than CP3.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
CP3 doesn't have the scoring prowess to take over a game scoring like the others you mentioned anymore. Tony Parker is more of a killer than CP3.

:what2:

Before the knee injury, CP3 definitely could score the basketball. And being a killer is not about scoring the basketball, it's a mind set.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:what2:

Before the knee injury, CP3 definitely could score the basketball. And being a killer is not about scoring the basketball, it's a mind set.

I agree that he was a killer before the knee injury. But he's not anymore...not like the people the OP compared him too anyway. I don't even like to get into this "killer" stuff because it's kind of a vapid talking point, but at the PG position alone, Westbrook and Parker are deadlier than CP3.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Anyone else liking the change in Bron's demeanor this year. Its almost like he's discovered what it means to have killer instinct. No more dancing on the sidelines or those goofy photo-ops.

iMr1bvMIqDusE.gif