FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Him pledging to use himself to bring talent and opportunities to his city that needs all it can get...

Best part of his essay. Real shyt right there. :to:

realest part of that essay

Good for LeBron, I think everyone can relate to trying to DO stuff better for your state and hometown and what you represent.

If you're blessed with what he has especially.

I still can't believe it though. But I guess the writing is on the wall in MIA

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Boxing is different, you don't have a choice but to fight where the promoter tells you to unless you want to risk money. LeBron had the choice to get max money from teams that didn't have the owner write a letter questioning his character and fan bases that haven't burned his jersey on live TV

the owner apologized

and those same fans burning his jersey are now gnna pay his salary

And Ali could esily to refuse to fight sumwhere

if he refused to go 2 the army n potentially go to jail refusing to fight at a certain venue wouldnt b very hard

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Chris Sheridan right now

Max-B-3.gif
deservedly so, he's been getting clowned a lot the last few days. the cleveland radio guys were basically laughing at him during their interview yesterday.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:scusthov: at all the bandwagon shyt im seeing..both on here, other forums I'm on, and on my FB/Twitter...I didnt think I'd find a fanbase more obnoxious and stannish than Floyd Mayweather's but I think they are both neck and neck now

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
So now you're downplaying what he feels he'll bring to the people there being that he's seen it for himself?

Dude....is it THAT important to you to stay stubbornly on your angle? I felt the way you did until reading that letter.

He spoke about Akron AND NE Ohio rebuilding. Spoke about he wanting his return to be mirrored by others in the region...and you're still stuck on your point and don't want to be mature enough to move on from it like I did.

When he retires from basketball, he suddenly will not be an influence to the people in Akron?
I'm not downplaying, just being real with what it is and not falling for the reasons why respect becomes trivial depending on the people involved
You could make demands and still have plans to implement