New Big 3 :gladbron:

BsRz0bHCYAE2D1W.jpg
:dead:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I see that and i see the chess moves but that what makes it seems more cold and this is a nikka that cant be trusted ya know... You got nikkas who love you and you leave to get a ring, but it forces your team to loose and gain draft picks and top tier players and then you declare free agency and go home like hey im back.... Real nikkas dont leave, they weather the storms.

I just dont trust this nikka no more man...

he has no loyalty. Dont get me wrong im gonna go with my best possible option but with the way cleveland was after he left. i dont know how he could still show his face there again in any capacity...

I hear you. I'm sure Wade knew the entire plan from the get-go. Riley not so sure. Bosh....:camby:

But I think from the jump the agreement was- I'm teaming up with my boys in South Beach, get some sun and smash some white chicks, David Stern will take care of the lottery and just make sure you have cap space for me in 2014 and we'll try again.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Don't know who in here made the statement yesterday that at the end of the day all the owners are the same, and it sort of hit me.

I imagine you've been around those level of people unlike some of the other cats on here that claim "Massa Gilbert" and keep throwing around slave references. The people in that level of influence and wealth are all terrible people. Some of them hide it better than others, but you don't get to their level by taking the pride route every time. He turned the other cheek. He might have to do it a few more times to get where he wants to be.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
As a Heat fan, I'm not upset. Thanks for giving us your PRIME years and two more ships!

I'm ready to rebuild.
That's honestly how I feel...I just hope we rebuild NOW and don't try to Atlanta Hawks our way through a bunch of 5 seeds/2nd round exists with a bloated payroll..I wouldn't even be mad if we let Wade go home to Chicago and chase a ring with Rose and Noah..

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@WojYahooNBA: LeBron James, Dan Gilbert, Rich Paul and Maverick Carter met for 4 hours in Miami last week and talked through it all, Gilbert tells Yahoo.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
Notice how Bron didn't mention Wiggins in his letter though...

Kevin Love bout to come to Cleveland..

Cavs fans...we did it!

:wow:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
No word of Wiggins in the letter....but Lebron loves Dion Waiters. He's gonna make Dion & Kyrie make up.

Wonder how the GM feels about having to keep Varejao now tho because Lebron loves him lol.