OHm1EaD.png
:deadrose:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When you step back and see the entire picture....this has been the plan the entire time. He even alluded to it in his letter.

Not saying I like it or agree with it....but he's not indecisive....it's completely calculated.

I see that and i see the chess moves but that what makes it seems more cold and this is a nikka that cant be trusted ya know... You got nikkas who love you and you leave to get a ring, but it forces your team to loose and gain draft picks and top tier players and then you declare free agency and go home like hey im back.... Real nikkas dont leave, they weather the storms.

I just dont trust this nikka no more man...

he has no loyalty. Dont get me wrong im gonna go with my best possible option but with the way cleveland was after he left. i dont know how he could still show his face there again in any capacity...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Josina Anderson looks like a gotdamned Muppet, but why do my dikk wanna be reckless with her? :whew:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
IDK man.... He destroyed Cleveland with him leaving now he's destroying miami just because cleveland got a team behind it... Jordan didnt leave chicago, Ewing didnt leave the knicks, A.I. didnt leave the sixers... If anything lebron shouldnt have never left. you think those fans will celebrate him coming home? He's kind of a traitor... I just cant rock with him anymore. he's an indecisive bytch...

would u feel that way if he came and won two rings in NY? Nah... so cut it out...

I respect Bron cuz he walks his own path. fukk what Jordan and Ewing did, he his own man and he made his own legacy. I don't blame him for wanting to live in Miami for 4 years, fukk bytches, get money with his nikkas and have fun doing what he loves. Now he's 31 and he's like aight im on the back end of my career let me go settle my vendetta's. How can u not respect that?

Say what you want but LBJ came in the League and he showed nikkas that THEY were the one's who controlled there destiny, not the media, fan perception or these punk ass owners. I respect that he stayed him. We all could learn alot from that. If we all made tough decisions we'd be further along.

Say what you will about Dan Gilbert but nikkas dont realize that ALL THESE OWNERS RACIST CRACKERS. He shaking hands with Massa regardless, but atleast he's getting what HE wants from the situation. Salute that man...

:salute:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Say breh...put me on to how I can do this :lupe:

It's too late now. After a bunch of people hammered the 40 to 1 some books dropped it all the way to 10 to 1. Some books closed all NBA futures and I'd imagine now Cleveland is the favorite to win it.

Rereading what I wrote my numbers were kind of off and it all depends on what the odds are come playoff time. But you can still set it up for you to make no less than 5k from an original bet of 1k