LeBron don't give a damn if you a wrestling legend, make an appointment!

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk.. I just can't see WWE and Taker showing up unannounced to meet Bron

They had a camera crew, Taker in ring attire backstage then in reg clothes with his wife + Warrior's fam.... doesn't sound like some "we're showing up announced to get Bron and Taker" shyt

Gotta be more to the story.. he wore Warrior and Taker shirts and representations of both were there opening night.... it looks more like a collab between the Q Arena/WWE and Bron dodged it

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Idk.. I just can't see WWE and Taker showing up unannounced to meet Bron

They had a camera crew, Taker in ring attire backstage then in reg clothes with his wife + Warrior's fam.... doesn't sound like some "we're showing up announced to get Bron and Taker" shyt

Gotta be more to the story.. he wore Warrior and Taker shirts and representations of both were there opening night.... it looks more like a collab between the Q Arena/WWE and Bron dodged it

PR
PR
PR

Stephanie-McMahon-Payback-Smug-645x370.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Is Ranallo really on some Matt Striker shyt with the references?

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
this keeps getting funnier to me :heh:

Apparently LeBron James blew off Undertaker when Undertaker was sent to Cleveland for the Cavs home opener. The Cavs had invited Undertaker to the game. James wore an Undertaker T-shirt at practice before the fifth game of the championship playoffs. Undertaker was sent in full gimmick, with a WWE crew, to show his meeting with James and he did meet with other players. It’s been reported in Cleveland that Undertaker was there and the team PR asked James about meeting him, and James blew it off. It was written at Cleveland.com, “Another rule, James is not cool with someone purposefully trying to make money or gain fame through him, away from the court. In other words, no PR stunts that don’t benefit James. He wore an Undertaker T-shirt. For him, that’s enough.” It ended up even bigger as the Cleveland Plain Dealer had more details saying that James wasn’t going to break his pre-game routine to help someone with a photo-op for their own publicity. The WWE contacted him (and others including us to note Undertaker as well as Dana Warrior, the widow of Ultimate Warrior, were both invited to the game by the team) about the first story, but the beat writers for the Cavs then wrote how WWE brought its own camera crew, Undertaker was in is full costume while waiting for the players to pass him on their way to the court and the WWE staff with Undertaker “fretted when it became clear James wasn’t coming out.

fly an old man to Cleveland in his costume to get a picture, then get denied, brehs

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Is Ranallo really on some Matt Striker shyt with the references?

I remember on the September 13 SD he talked about Pac like the whole show

nikkas do a simple ass clothesline and Ranallo be like ":gladbron: that clothesline was reminiscent of the late great Tupac Shakur who died 20 yrs ago today"

I only know Sept 13 was on a Tuesday this year because of that nikka

:pachaha:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember on the September 13 SD he talked about Pac like the whole show

nikkas do a simple ass clothesline and Ranallo be like ":gladbron: that clothesline was reminiscent of the late great Tupac Shakur who died 20 yrs ago today"

I only know Sept 13 was on a Tuesday this year because of that nikka

:pachaha:

I think he said some shyt about the miz wanting all eyes on him like the late tupac Shakur aswell