LeBron don't give a damn if you a wrestling legend, make an appointment!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Bet he would have made time for The GOAT :sas1:

200.gif
What famous person wouldnt? I mean if I were famous I would meet Undertaker & his fam but I would stop everything if I was told the Rock wanted to me me. On some :blessed: of course he can come in!! Im just in the process of going to the ER for this compound fracture. But this bone can wait.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
[MAURO]I'm sure Lil Wayne fans can sympathize with The Undertaker as they've waited as long for Tha Carter V as the Deadman waited outside King James locker room![/RANALLO]
[JBL]He's the Deadman Maggle! He's got nothing but time![/JBL]

[DAVID] I had a conversation with Rikishi that was similar to this [/OTUNGA]

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
So why the hell was Undertaker there in his full ring gear? Bron couldn't spare 30 secs to take a quick flick or give dude a handshake. Ol diva ass bozo.
Based on the cameras, staff and Warrior's wife being there too, Taker was definitely there on company business. Bron treated it like a business transaction :troll:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lebron don't wanna give the WWE free publicity, but had no problem with it when the shoe was on the other foot :lolbron:

lebron-on-raw.jpg

You don't get front row at wwe television without you having connections or the company itself giving you the tix