Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
2 things stood out for me. all the wireless and network and satellite shyt goes down, animal behavior changed like they woke up out of a trance :jbhmm:

and they never id’d the bad guy

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That is so dumb. No offense but if no internet/phones scare yall then that's some loser shyt. That is nowhere near a doomsday event for America, or even a catalyst. :russ:
So short sighted, if people can't access their money, if banks can't complete their transactions it would be catastrophic.

Last edited:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I enjoyed it

BTW, the kid pulling out his teeth, I’m like ok this is obviously a dream sequence, but it ended up being real :lupe:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Started with a spark but :unimpressed:Good acting and visuals but I guess nobody wants to finish stories anymore on screen. "Watch the kids" "Don't let the kids hear" "The kids need to go to bed" --Their kids were old asf:gucci:. All this sh*t going on left and right and they all slept like babies during the night and hung by the pool and drank all day. Also it reminded me of the TV show "From" where new things are discovered and seen buts let's keep it to ourselves and not tell anyone even tho it could be hugely beneficial to everyone. Speaking of which this probably would've been better as a TV show as opposed to a movie. The Mexican lady, the bug bite, the red flyers, the wife/mother who was supposed to be flying in, etc. Too many unexplained holes

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Preach!!! My wife loves Julia Robert's and I've learned over the yrs "can't nobody tell her nothing about Julia Roberts" and she likes her off the strength of fukkin " Pretty Woman" and she was 10 when that movie came out. She swears its a great love story. Let me diss that movie and it's ww3 up in here. But yeah she ain’t ever been pretty or sexy. I never even wanted to at least see her naked in a movie, cause I know she just a basic model azz white woman.

The other hooker in Pretty Woman looked better than Julia. The one that propositions the elderly couple.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it last night. and was intrigued as it progressed. Good thriller. Could've been a greater movie if they expanded on the threat and less on the family. Will never watch again though.

B-

I agree in large part.

I was intrigued enough and interested in what was going on, but it’s not something I would watch again.

White people are mad at one scene in this movie.
If "you can't handle the truth" were a specific racial group, they would be white people :mjlol:

One character (who’s not likeable to begin with) being distrustful of white people somehow means the movie is extremely racist.

What a bunch of snowflakes.

:snoop: