Leaked Writer's Promo Checklist From Raw

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man, this is the reason why the product is so boring. I understand that scripting is apart of television and WWE but it can't be so telegraphed. Guys have to be able to get themselves over and be able to sell themselves to masses. But at this point their biggest star is WWE and not the wrestlers.
And that Is the problem. It’s always been a star driven industry regardless of what the brand is.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
this bullshyt didnt even make it to Hulu lmao. not gonna lie tho this is first raw i watched in while and it was better than it's usually been.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. Stuff like this is something they should never let get out cause it exposes how micromanaged they are, and you can pinpoint why they're exactly how they are at this point. This is scripted like it's supposed to be an Academy Award winning movie when if couldn't be further from that.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Such a garbage fukking company.

I'm so happy I don't watch this trash any more :blessed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Man, this is the reason why the product is so boring. I understand that scripting is apart of television and WWE but it can't be so telegraphed. Guys have to be able to get themselves over and be able to sell themselves to masses. But at this point their biggest star is WWE and not the wrestlers.
That's why I still feel bad for the broski Zack Ryder. He was able to get himself over with the crowds, had Mick Foley and The Rock co-signing him in public because of how over he got himself by taking advantage of YouTube and social media (the very same way that The Young Bucks and Bullet Club are doing)... but Vince buried him for it :to:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
V6t8GTf.jpg

Su8XgUq

christ :to:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
And they wonder why the product is stale as shyt. Plus people took their elements of fukkery and went levels with it.
The NBA Playoffs
Drake/Pusha
IG/Worldstarr
Tekashi's Check in tour
Kanye's antics

They done took all the fukkery that we normally would receive from wrestling personalities and stories and excelled at it in the fukkery levels