Leaked footage of MCU Fantastic Four released

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Anthony Mackie is the new Captain America.

For the love of GOD they better not strip away the LAST leading Black Male superhero they’ve got for the sake of nostalgia.

Stop.

Falcon should have never been captain America.

As disney effectively made themselves Into DC.
By basically doing the same thing dc did. By killing superman and breaking batman's back. Plus being stoopid enough to follow it all up with John Byrne Westcoast avengers style storytelling that was never needed.
Yet disney ignorantly rewashed every move. That resulted in marvel not actually owning themselves.

So yes.
Falcon should have never gotten the shield.

Plus real talk.
Like i said about black panther and Disney's patricide fascination.

Black panther was easy. All they had to do was make Denzel be t'chaka and his son act as t'chala.

Instead. That bicepless racist patricide affected mouse. Tried to do their bullshyt and it blew up in their face like usual.

So stop the fake militant for Falcon. Falcon was never and should never have been captain America.
It never worked in the comics as well. Disney's problem is they so goofy.

that they think they can rewrite tales and fables. Missing morality and any other semblance of describing real character. That now they have to write stories completely welled in those variables. They are showing they were nuffin but phoney.

Disney never rocked shyt.
when i was a kid. That their same inability to understand morality, family, masculinity, real storytelling etc.
Are all being re-exposed. That now the new disney generation people from lion King to now.
have to face the real.
that disney was always bullshyt.
I learned as a kid watching don blush. That disney was a slave labor based style company. That as early as fours old. I knew disney was not a company to set sights on to work for.

Now seems the rest of the world. Is gonna have to grow up and face reality.
that the idea of disney being good is completely make believe.

Art Barr

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
For the comic nerds.

I think they are going to do a modified version of Time Runs Out where Reed and a bunch of other super heroes get into an escape pod and jump universes. Except it will be the Fantastic 4. Then they end up on 616 and tell people their version of Galactus is coming.

I will say this, this casting gives me hope we see RDJ and Chris Evan’s recasted as Stark and Captain America in Secret Wars.
the one where the illuminati hac to decide whether to destroy a world to save theirs? And some more incursion fukkeryPOILER]

tay1

All Star
Daps
I feel like this is gonna be a hit and they won’t mess it up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For the comic nerds.

I think they are going to do a modified version of Time Runs Out where Reed and a bunch of other super heroes get into an escape pod and jump universes. Except it will be the Fantastic 4. Then they end up on 616 and tell people their version of Galactus is coming.

I will say this, this casting gives me hope we see RDJ and Chris Evan’s recasted as Stark and Captain America in Secret Wars.
Avengers Doomsday starting with Reed saying "Everything dies" would be a :wow: callback to Time Runs Out

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've always wanted a 1 for 1 adaptation, would love to see it animated. shyt would be fukking flames :wow:
I would love to see it animated too. They could do a multiparty movie similar to final crisis but unlike final crisis they would have the benefit of it being a much more modern story.