Leaked footage of MCU Fantastic Four released

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For the comic nerds.

I think they are going to do a modified version of Time Runs Out where Reed and a bunch of other super heroes get into an escape pod and jump universes. Except it will be the Fantastic 4. Then they end up on 616 and tell people their version of Galactus is coming.

I will say this, this casting gives me hope we see RDJ and Chris Evan’s recasted as Stark and Captain America in Secret Wars.

Anthony Mackie is the new Captain America.

For the love of GOD they better not strip away the LAST leading Black Male superhero they’ve got for the sake of nostalgia.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
On second thought I'm willing to hear where they go with all of this, RDJ hasn't let us down so im optimistic, they might introduce another Doom at some point

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MCU got to stop with the one and done villains. Only loki and Thanos had multiple appearances and in the comics its only as good as the bad guy they fighting

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Bruh, I always sent the "Fantastic 4" as LAME...even the name is Lame...

But if they go the Vintage route then the Lame Matches up and then there's a Reason for it..now it's Cool and Entertaining! ... Fck GENIUS!

:russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
all i gotta say is Michael B. is very lucky Creed was the next movie after this...because that FF4 reboot was a potential career killer
Took Miles Teller until that Godfather TV show and Top Gun Maverick show to really come back.

And yea they were ready to end MBJ cause he was talking shyt (back) to people about him being the new Johnny Storm.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anthony Mackie is the new Captain America.

For the love of GOD they better not strip away the LAST leading Black Male superhero they’ve got for the sake of nostalgia.
It’s not stripping him away, it’s a variant for one movie. He as Captain America should be in it too.