Lead designer of Microsoft's The Initiative leaves to rejoin Playstation Studios

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
zGHQb4O.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its honestly how you do it :manny: if they don't give you what you want, then you're not wrong to get it from somewhere else

The only real way to get real pay increase. Can't stay at one company too long.

Make up your fukking mind b

This but this is also the part of the problem of throwing “a listers” together on big projects. Would you rather be thrown on a team full of a bunch of people you don’t know and never worked together with or go back to the place where all your friends are thats you’ve been working with for over 10 years, with probably a pay increase?

This is why its good to grow studios organically. The cohesion is there already, they know how to work together and know how to get shyt done. It’s why insomniac was able to put out spider-man, 3 DLC, Miles, and ratchet and clank in the span of 3 years

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Didn't he just lose a family member? Anywho, not everyone is built to fly that close to the sun. I'm a controller (accounting) so I'm right under the cfo and under my staff, I'm currently directing an audit, leading implementation of new software that goes live in April as well as hiring for new positions while watching the budget of a million dollar construction project. Not everyone wants to deal with that and I totally understand it because you are responsible for so much. A person can get burned out by that. Seems like he realized that the spotlight was something that he didn't really want.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Didn't he just lose a family member? Anywho, not everyone is built to fly that close to the sun. I'm a controller (accounting) so I'm right under the cfo and under my staff, I'm currently directing an audit, leading implementation of new software that goes live in April as well as hiring for new positions while watching the budget of a million dollar construction project. Not everyone wants to deal with that and I totally understand it because you are responsible for so much. A person can get burned out by that. Seems like he realized that the spotlight was something that he didn't really want.

You should look into doing stand up comedy