Daps
Sadly GTA 6 finna be garbage :francis:

Callin it now...

Aint gonna have the same energy the classics had :wow:

BUILD A ROCKET BOY

Leslie Benzies studio is still active working on the successor to GTA :blessed:

Give it time :lolbron: Rockstar finna fall like a house of cards
I hate it already - studio is owned by Amazon

They finna try and make some bullshyt ass VR multiplayer with micro-transactions embedded into every inch of the "game"

One of those futuristic sims that is so immersive it literally becomes your life - I hope it fails, quote me in the future

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got a strange feeling GTA 6 isn’t going to be a stand alone game but it will be added to GTA 5 in a patch update and I know the 4th person in the character selection is your online MP but I thinking they will add the main character for GTA 6 as the 5th playable character

:patrice:

That sounds disgusting, lazy and exploitive ASF!!!:scust:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's clear the GTA we all knew and loved is done.

That online shyt is a money machine. Most of the key guys who were key to GTA are gone. They'll stick some half assed single player into GTA6 on some COD campaign shyt but put most of their resources into the multiplayer.

End of an era but it's truly a wrap. Time for someone to take up the mantle and refresh the GTA formula.
Red dead redemption 2’s campaign disagrees wholeheartedly with its full chest poked out

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I got a strange feeling GTA 6 isn’t going to be a stand alone game but it will be added to GTA 5 in a patch update and I know the 4th person in the character selection is your online MP but I thinking they will add the main character for GTA 6 as the 5th playable character

:patrice:

That sounds disgusting, lazy and exploitive ASF!!!:scust:

Take-Two shareholders and executives (and even @Rekkapryde who owns Take-Two stock ) probably thinks this is an excellent idea. :troll:

GTA Game as a Service. :troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think about it tho they doing that shyt with gta 5 down and we 3 yrs away from that game being 10 years old :scust:

damn...you just “confirmed” it’s gonna be a minute before we get GTA VI...GTA V is coming to next gen in 2021...they could easily let that ride another 2 years...then make a big to-do about the 10th year anniversary that MIGHT culminate with them formally announcing GTA VI is on the way...but ya we ain’t sniffing no parts of a GTA VI for the next 3 years at least smh

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This is definitely a great opportunity for a major studio to develop a legit GTA killer.

People are fiending right now for a GTA solo experience and Rockstar/Take 2 clearly don't give a fukk.

And I'm not talking these Great Value GTA's shyts like True Crime, Saints Row etc. But a legit major studio going all in and crushing the buildings. And no not Ubisoft with their generic ass open world shyt :pacspit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Take-Two shareholders and executives (and even @Rekkapryde who owns Take-Two stock ) probably thinks this is an excellent idea. :troll:

GTA Game as a Service. :troll:

Fam, I don't give 2 fukks as long as the price keeps jumping. Already got my market sell order set to sell when it drops to 130 a share. :win:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
w/e happens it’s been a hell of a run...I can immediately remember exactly where I was in life when I think about each game dating back to GTA2...I did skip IV entirely...might fukk around and pick that up

Go to Rapestop and buy a used copy that has both the Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony and get lost in the last comprehensive GTA game you'll ever play in this life time.

GTA 4 started off kinda slow and clunky (The Car mechanics are horrid) with annoying characters (NIKO, LEZ GO BOWLING!) and the characters take a minute to interest you more than annoy you. Plus the selection of music/humour in that game is straight up ass and only gets better with the addition of the two DLC's that you'd have access too and if I'm not mistaken, they've been implimented into the main game once you have the content so the radio stations aren't all the way garbage.

The Lost and the Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony tell better, more interesting stories than 4 and I just loved the change of pace both offered you from Niko's campaign. Buy and eat, breh.