Layoffs at Naughty Dog, Factions “on ice”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have never heard of contractors of any sort getting severance from the companies they are contracted out to, why is this a big thing?
Lots of times they will get a buy out, or get the rest of their contract paid.

ND told these dudes you are fired in a couple weeks, we ain’t giving you shyt, but finish working and don’t talk about it :huhldup:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Lots of times they will get a buy out, or get the rest of their contract paid.

ND told these dudes you are fired in a couple weeks, we ain’t giving you shyt, but finish working and don’t talk about it :huhldup:
But still that is up to the company if it is not in their contract. At least in the I.T. world, i have not seen contractors getting severance after being let go before the end of their contract.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Link.

This is part and parcel of a shytty industry.

But still that is up to the company if it is not in their contract. At least in the I.T. world, i have not seen contractors getting severance after being let go before the end of their contract.
I personally have received a pay out when my contract was ended early. Not in the gaming industry, but tech.

Yeah it’s up to the company but ND/Sony shouldn’t be that strapped for cash right now. They coulda paid these people and/or reassigned them somewhere. Seems the higher ups at sony are really trying to curb some spending.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
QA testers, shame for them but not really anyone full time. Factions being on shelf is the bigger news