LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is the first year we've entered the playoffs healthy since......2007 :ooh: imagine that friend

:childplease: So you're the only team that gets that excuse because according to VVD when Kobe was on one knee last year that showed that LA was no longer relevant. The facts is, the Spurs haven't done anything worthwhile since 2007 and currently have the easiest path to the WCF. They have yet to play anyone that can even contemplate challenging them.

Though..........they're playing the best right now:to:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:childplease: So you're the only team that gets that excuse because according to VVD when Kobe was on one knee last year that showed that LA was no longer relevant. The facts is, the Spurs haven't done anything worthwhile since 2007 and currently have the easiest path to the WCF. They have yet to play anyone that can even contemplate challenging them.

Though..........they're playing the best right now:to:

This guy spent all season hyping up his wack ass Lakers and saying the Spurs have no chance in the playoffs, now all he can say is they an easy path and they haven't won in 5 years. :laff: Just let it go, dog. Take the L.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Are the spurs really bout that championship

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Following practice on Wednesday, Blake Griffin planted on his injured left leg and punted a basketball into the rafters of the AT&T Center in San Antonio.

:laff:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nah. Im more pissed that he doeant even take the shots. He rather pass to Caron Butler or one of the lesser n1ggaz. Or drive and throw up some difficult shot attempt.And whats with him running out of bounds when someone shoots the ball? What kind of positioning is that?

I remember last offseason he said he watched tape of Melo. I knew it was a problem then:to:

All I ask is that he takes 5 Js from the ft line area. Fight for positioning on the boards, and kill the flops.

I dont think thats much to ask:merchant:

and by exposed. Im talking about how he got punked this season as well as the J.

He better hit up Wildcard and learn to throw dem thangs. Next season he gonna have to smack up somebody.
I agree on the free throw line jumper.. its killing his game and the team when he doesn't take that shot. But right now he's flawed in that area the same as LeBron is in taking the final shot on the Heat.. but luckily for Blake he's only in his 2nd year in the NBA.. he has a chance to change all that. will that happen this series probably not but he better work on that shyt in the off season. And him throwin' them thangs is the least of my concern right now.

-for right now I'm focused on the entire team effort to produce wins or a win against the Spurs. you're just focused on Blake which is cool.. I get it