Lawless was a dope *** mother****in movie

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm watching this right now, and Guy Pearce is looking and acting like a fukking idiot.

And I don't know if Shia will ever be more than a poor man's JGL.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching this right now, and Guy Pearce is looking and acting like a fukking idiot.

And I don't know if Shia will ever be more than a poor man's JGL.

I dont think they're very similar at all, what do you base that on?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just finished it. Whoever edited this movie did an awful job; it seemed like giant chunks of the film are missing. Or maybe the studios forced them to cut the runtime of the film; either way the film just felt incomplete.

Still hated Pearce, but everyone else was cool. It's just an okay gangster film, no scene really stood out and it didn't really break any new ground as far as gangster flicks go.

6/10

I dont think they're very similar at all, what do you base that on?

They're both pretty similar in age (26 and 31) and they were both child actors who made the transition to become adult actors. Only I feel that Lebeouf is much more limited in range than Levitt.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the misfortune of watching this movie the other day

Dope *** mother****in movie? really :comeon:

The acting was pretty good by everyone but on the whole the movie was average. The ending was rushed. You couldnt help but feel a sense of disappointment after spending close to two hours watching this. You felt that you deserved more.

I always get suckered into watching movies based on overhyped reviews

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I had the misfortune of watching this movie the other day

Dope *** mother****in movie? really :comeon:

The acting was pretty good by everyone but on the whole the movie was average. The ending was rushed. You couldnt help but feel a sense of disappointment after spending close to two hours watching this. You felt that you deserved more.

I always get suckered into watching movies based on overhyped reviews
I saw it in theaters on a tuesday for 5$ :manny: me and my boy thought it was dope. I liked the characters and storyline, didn't feel disappointed at all, I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed it because I wasn't expecting shyt.