Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The interview with the New Showrunner makes it seem like it was not her decision.

new showrunner David Graziano — who over the summer replaced Warren Leight at the helm of the venerable spinoff — wrote, “You might take a moment to entertain the idea that things are more complex than they appear in a world of emojis and tweets. All I’ll say is Kelli has handled this with the most incredibly classy comportment. She is, without a doubt, one of the finest industry professionals I’ve come acrossin my 24 years of writing television. I’m saddened by her looming exit. It’ll be my lucky day if I ever get to write for her again.”

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This show is probably gonna run forever like the Simpsons :pachaha:

I do wonder if the show could survive (ratings wise) if Liv Benson ever leaves.... Isn't Liv and Ice T the only two characters still on the show from season 1?
I believe they are. If Benson leaves, it's a wrap. I'm still amazed that this show has been running for over twenty years.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is probably gonna run forever like the Simpsons :pachaha:

I do wonder if the show could survive (ratings wise) if Liv Benson ever leaves.... Isn't Liv and Ice T the only two characters still on the show from season 1?
Ice T wasn't in season one, he came and replaced cassidy and Jeffries in a 2 for 1 swap