Laverne Cox: Straight men who don't date transwomen are insecure

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The headline is bullshyt.

What she actually said makes perfect sense, that's exactly how I would rephrase it. Not much different from nikkas liking fat girls in secret but fronting on them in public because of how they think others will see them. If you're someone who's into transwomen but can't stand on that in public and treat them like they're something to be ashamed of, you're really ashamed of yourself. I'm all for whatever people want to do with their lives as long as they're doing no harm, but don't if that's your bag that's your bag.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So not wanting to have sex with a mentally ill freakshow makes you “insecure”, but not the nikkas who chop their dikks off and get hormones in their HIV infested culo’s

:mjlol:

No, being into transwomen in private on some fetish shyt, but not wanting to date them is what would make someone insecure.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Like a LGBTQWERTY person is gonna call me

insecure

And I'm gonna hop up

"I ain't insecure! What do I need to do to prove to YOU

Mr and Mrs LGBTQWERTY

That I am SECURE!!!"

Then go suck a dikc so they will think I'm cool?

You stupid wanna be bish.

My ex wife use to pull that shyt when she was out of bounds and trying to shame me into falling back. Bish you got life confused. And if you try that shyt again I'm really gonna show you insecure

So 1) fukc your little homo mind games. I don't give any types of fukcs what you think first of all

But 2) if that's what we gotta do to shut this bullshyt up, then fine. I will be insecure all the rest of my life and even in death

So get me out of your pea brain. I'm insecure and scared and phobic and whatever you wanna say. Act like I'm invisible and don't acknowledge me in any way

Thanks

this actually makes the most sense :ehh:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I thought everyone was entitled to their preferences? I and many other men prefer natural born women. We have every right to be attracted to real women. fukk you if you feel some type of way.

:scust: Sick fukk.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Like a LGBTQWERTY person is gonna call me

insecure

And I'm gonna hop up

"I ain't insecure! What do I need to do to prove to YOU

Mr and Mrs LGBTQWERTY

That I am SECURE!!!"

Then go suck a dikc so they will think I'm cool?

You stupid wanna be bish.

My ex wife use to pull that shyt when she was out of bounds and trying to shame me into falling back. Bish you got life confused. And if you try that shyt again I'm really gonna show you insecure

So 1) fukc your little homo mind games. I don't give any types of fukcs what you think first of all

But 2) if that's what we gotta do to shut this bullshyt up, then fine. I will be insecure all the rest of my life and even in death

So get me out of your pea brain. I'm insecure and scared and phobic and whatever you wanna say. Act like I'm invisible and don't acknowledge me in any way

Thanks

giphy.gif

“Homo mind games”
:mjlol: