straight men into a low t-cell count.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg
:russ:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
The headline is bullshyt.

What she actually said makes perfect sense, that's exactly how I would rephrase it. Not much different from nikkas liking fat girls in secret but fronting on them in public because of how they think others will see them. If you're someone who's into transwomen but can't stand on that in public and treat them like they're something to be ashamed of, you're really ashamed of yourself. I'm all for whatever people want to do with their lives as long as they're doing no harm, but don't if that's your bag that's your bag.

There..is a massive difference between liking a fat girl on the low and a mentally sick dude who chops shyt off to pass as a woman

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I miss the good ol days when crazy ppl were limited to ranting on the bus and train and everyone ignored them.
Dog, you can still ignore them. If some dude implies you’re not man enough to date him, are you going to stand there and argue with him?

Don’t let dude peer-pressure you into having anal sex.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See this is why I can’t get behind trans. You have a fake vagina and a y chromosome - some hormone therapy, implants, a wig, and hole drilled between your legs doesn’t make you a woman, you’re playing surgical dress up. Having this entitlement to men wanting to date you is ridiculous

I been saying sista. These men want to take yall womans rights.

Also we all know in society when it comes to entertainment america would prefer a black man in a dress before a black woman or black man who is heterosexual.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
There..is a massive difference between liking a fat girl on the low and a mentally sick dude who chops shyt off to pass as a woman

The biggest difference really lies with your judgement, which is something I'm not really interested in. Point being, there are men who are into fat women but won't admit it or date said women because of what other people would think, that's insecurity. If a man is already laying down with a trans woman and is either fetishizing them or genuinely enjoying their company, they are indeed insecure about their preference.

That's a valid point to make and completely different from the headline that implies that straight men who don't already prefer to deal with transwomen are insecure for not including them into their dating pool.