Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
he already played 30+ minutes. i ain't mad at that

its all the other shyt tonight:francis:

Breh, IDGAF if he's 19 breh. He's y'all best player. The only player where the offense looks like a semblance of a functioning offense. I've been watching Malik Monk be the basketball version of drunken monkey fighting all day, out of control left and right. Rozier has been lost this game and we got PJ having the game of his life. Let him close out the game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh, IDGAF if he's 19 breh. He's y'all best player. The only player where the offense looks like a semblance of a functioning offense. I've been watching Malik Monk be the basketball version of drunken monkey fighting all day, out of control left and right. Rozier has been lost this game and we got PJ having the game of his life. Let him close out the game.
okay? offense ain't the problem

and running him into the ground to beat the fukking kings in march during a condensed season is hustling backwards. we ain't closing out shyt consistently if our defense stays on retarded

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
okay? offense ain't the problem

and running him into the ground to beat the fukking kings in march during a condensed season is hustling backwards. we ain't closing out shyt consistently if our defense stays on retarded

WIth Lamelo being on the court, he'll sense the tempo better. Running down court to have 10 second possessions isn't what's hot in these streets. Having a methodical PG that is running the offense well will help them on defense. If they get good shots on offense, they can get back better on defense.