Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Man I've been in Charlotte over decade (close to 2) and I've only been to Gastonia like one time:mjlol:

One of my boys from my hometown of WS has a food truck biz out there and I aint even went to see him yet:russ:

I think I've been to Hickory more times than Gastonia:lolbron:
Gastonia needs to capitalize off this ASAP somehow. Gateway to Gastonia shirts at the new baseball stadium or something

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Gastonia needs to capitalize off this ASAP somehow. Gateway to Gastonia shirts at the new baseball stadium or something
Only other time I've heard Gastonia mentioned on national TV was on Everybody Hates Chris and when were going to take a bus down south to Greenville

Yeah, this might be the most positive press they've ever had :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Guess Borrego didn’t want to lose much off the second unit :yeshrug:
where's the logic in that when we're gonna play from behind and let sacramento start the game hot?

its twice as questionable when you remember miles has been a starter or playing starter minutes for years but jalen got the start over him when he was in the bubble just a few weeks ago - and the only reason lamelo is starting is because devonte got hurt

borrego is full of shyt