Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's why I feel we could really use the G League right now.

On those off nights, send those young bigs up to Greensboro to get acclimated to the pro game and some playing time

Felt bad for Jalen McDaniels who's probably 200 lbs having to guard Embiid that's 270 just for the fact he's 6'10"
I noticed that too

I get what you’re saying. If they not getting playing time send them to G-league to develop on off nights.

I like the G-league for that reason... get them used to playing and the system, the defense, etc. so that way they are ready when needed.

Embiid is a handful for anyone, but yeah giving up 70lbs aint it. I think he will be a better fit with Lamelo once they all develop.

I liked the Nerlens Noel trade someone mentioned before. I’m trying to think of some other players they could get that could help with size, rebounding, and cleaning up. I wouldn’t mind Bismack at PF

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah dawg, everytime I see it I’m like :beli:

Lamelo needs some fliers. Rozier is actually solid, reminds me of how Rocket Watts played with him at Spire. Rocket was a smaller shooting guard but could score on anyone.

It was the other cat that made them 3 monsters at Spire. That cat was a defensive leaper.

Lobs, putbacks, running the floor, leaking out early when Melo got rebounds, etc.

I honestly think PJ Washington and Bridges not the ones either. PJ guarding Embiid was :beli:

Ideally Melo would go off with a prime Blake Griffin , KMartin or Shawn Kemp.

But buddy could even be a Amarie or Carlos Boozer..... they would be and entertaining tandem.

Those are the type of power forward I miss......

Run the break, catch the lob
Pick n roll for the ally

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Vo7fuO4.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Ideally Melo would go off with a prime Blake Griffin , KMartin or Shawn Kemp.

But buddy could even be a Amarie or Carlos Boozer..... they would be and entertaining tandem.

Those are the type of power forward I miss......

Run the break, catch the lob
Pick n roll for the ally

Now everyone wants to sit on the perimeter and shoot fukking 3s :martin:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
dallas has its own problems but let me speak on charlotte's. Y'all need to ship rozier (sell high) and hayward, but keep Washington. don't start Lamelo till about halfway 1/3 of the way thru the season..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
dallas has its own problems but let me speak on charlotte's. Y'all need to ship rozier (sell high) and hayward, but keep Washington. don't start Lamelo till about halfway 1/3 of the way thru the season..
i would trade PJ Washington for a nice chair :mjlol: dude is Malik Rose with a streaky 3pt shot

Ain't nothing high about Rozier - dude been improving every year and his assist numbers would be way up if he didn't shift to the 2 and let Graham run point last year.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i would trade PJ Washington for a nice chair :mjlol: dude is Malik Rose with a streaky 3pt shot

Ain't nothing high about Rozier - dude been improving every year and his assist numbers would be way up if he didn't shift to the 2 and let Graham run point last year.
i dont know why y'all talk terry up like he's elite. dude is trash to me

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

“Super, super, super freaking frustrating (with) the waiting,” Monk said on the feedback he’s received from coaches on when he may play again. “The month of February, I finally became an NBA player, finally got the minutes I thought I deserved a couple of years ago. I was proving myself. And that’s all I really could ask for at that point.”

“This is the big one. A big step to show what I can do,” Monk said of his fourth pro season. “With other teams, not only the Charlotte Hornets. To show other teams what I can do and how productive I can be. I can’t do that if I’m not on the court, but I don’t control that.”