Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The need a true solid big man to me
they really do... the size discrepancy was extremely noticeable.

Simmons was bigger than everyone on the team

If Charlotte wants to be competitive they need to fix their guard situation and get a real big man. I like Bismack since Orlando but he not the right guy to play with Lamelo despite them having decent chemistry.

I saw Lamelo toss him a lob and instead of dunking it he brought it back down, then went back up only to miss the layup... second time I’ve seen that.

They got 2 young 6’10+ cats on the bench that barely get playing time.

And idc if Hayward dropped 20, he’s not a go-to. He’s steady when he’s scoring but 3rd option at best

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
tgey really do... the size discrepancy was extremely noticeable.

If Charlotte wants to be competitive they need to fix their guard situation and get a real big man. I like Bismack since Orlando but he not the right guy to play with Lamelo despite them having decent chemistry.

I saw Lamelo toss him a lob and instead of dunking it he brought it back down, then went back up only to miss the layup... second time I’ve seen that.

They got 2 young 6,10+ cats on the bench that barely get playing time.

And idc if Hayward dropped 20, he’s not a go-to. He’s steady when he’s scoring but 3rd option at best

YOOOOOOOOO

Not just this game..... I’ve seen him do that a few times in their games.

I thought it was only me that noticed that shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
YOOOOOOOOO

Not just this game..... I’ve seen him do that a few times in their games.

I thought it was only me that noticed that shyt
Nah dawg, everytime I see it I’m like :beli:

Lamelo needs some fliers. Rozier is actually solid, reminds me of how Rocket Watts played with him at Spire. Rocket was a smaller shooting guard but could score on anyone.

It was the other cat that made them 3 monsters at Spire. That cat was a defensive leaper.

Lobs, putbacks, running the floor, leaking out early when Melo got rebounds, etc.

I honestly think PJ Washington and Bridges not the ones either. PJ guarding Embiid was :beli:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
The season is still young, but at some point, they are going to have to throw them rookies out there, and let them take their lumps. Currently, with our lack of post presence, it feels like a small miracle every time we get a rebound or stop inside :mjlol:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
The season is still young, but at some point, they are going to have to throw them rookies out there, and let them take their lumps. Currently, with our lack of post presence, it feels like a small miracle every time we get a rebound or stop inside :mjlol:
That's why I feel we could really use the G League right now.

On those off nights, send those young bigs up to Greensboro to get acclimated to the pro game and some playing time

Felt bad for Jalen McDaniels who's probably 200 lbs having to guard Embiid that's 270 just for the fact he's 6'10"