Lauryn Hill Daughter Wears "White Lives Matter" Shirt With Kanye West And Models It

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Remember when we use to excommunicate c00ns? Yeah, let’s start doing that again instead of over looking bs because someone is either a talented dude who makes music or a woman with a vagina
Soon as he drop another hot shoe or start pump another album dudes will be back on his jock.

People today don't have the conviction to stand on shyt. No principles.

Ye was my biggest influence in his formative years. I abandoned him entirely. Even if he makes dope shyt from time to time still it's just too much shyt I would have to overlook.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I know this African dude who lives in the same building as her who said he fukked

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black Lives Matter was nothing more than a hustle. Just like Kanye west white lives matter shirts
That's not true. We know the chronology of how the movement was co-opted. Stop being disingenuous. It was a real organic movmement before the backers and money came. That shyt is not so long ago that people can't remember.

Daps
This is why I firmly believe the entertainer class should not be looked upon as leaders. Many of them will do anything for coin, even sellout their own people.

This needs to be said Louder.

Kendrick told us in Savior. These people aren't our saviours. Honestly!

They do and say things for a cheque that we don't get for doing and saying the same things.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Honestly I really don't know how to process this. Black Lives Matters was a LGBTQ organization that used the death of black people to further the gay agenda. Yes, the White Live Matter is a mockery but both is technically. :yeshrug:
There’s a difference in the Black Lives Matter phrase and the organization. It’s a legit phrase. Corrupt organization.

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I already side eye her when she said her mum used to beat them like slaves

Most of us got an ass whooping from our mums or she thought she was exempt as Bob Marley grandchild?
:mjpls:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is why I firmly believe the entertainer class should not be looked upon as leaders. Many of them will do anything for coin, even sellout their own people.
I hate that the United States has so much celebrity worship. Just cuz u can rap or act has no bearing on whether you should be looked up to as some kinda community leader. Like u said, these are the biggest narcissists in the world and will do anything for a buck.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey I love it. Let's draw the lines in the sand and let shyt be known from the gate who for us and who against us. I love open enemies

Maybe,or maybe she was coerced by Kanye. Or wss simply being proffessional if she is a model. We need to know how this all went down. Lauryn need to get on somebodys ass about this

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
And the underclass will rob and kill you. So let’s just say there is no community and keep it moving…