Laurence Fishburne's daughter is lost....smh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
giphy.gif
I+regularly+jack+off+to+my+cousin+sure+it+s+not+_e0eaedae3b7cebac57ea4d18691bc84c.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I listened to the lawerence fishburne nerdiest podcast episode. He has another daughter and doesn't acknowledge this one.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Yep. I agree. Child moleststion at worst, and physical/mental abuse at best. If Laurence Fishburne out here in the streets getting into it with random hood nikkas for calling him "Larry", ain't no telling how he snaps on somebody he knows and loves. The movie Hoodlum was based in NY, but they shot most of it in Chicago in my aunts hood and she said she tried to talk to him multiple times just in passing and dude would legit snap on her like she threw something at the nikka or some shyt and all she was trying to do was throw him some p*ssy

Interesting comment.

knew this white woman who worked at a restaurant in Maine that was very popular she said Laurence Fishburne came in there with his woman to sit down with an ex to talk some business while he was shooting a movie around there.

She said the dude was "very strict and very serious all the TIME. Everyone had to refer to him as Mr. Fishburne but he was a really good tipper".

Sounds like the type of black man you really don't fukk with.