Laurence Fishburne's daughter is lost....smh

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forreal shout out to that cop for staying calm, respectful, and not getting too aggresive.

We see it all the time with cops tryna claim somebodys a threat. He handled that well.

Hopefully he would do the same if the camera wont rollin

Cops tend to get hyper aggressive around black men. They don't see black women as a threat.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How do you raise a daughter to be that fcked up in this day and age

:scust:

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Your post sounds eerily similar to another user. So if it's you on an alternate account move wiser. Also Latino is merely an ethnicity, not a race, she's still Black, her mom is Hajna Moss.

Brother I can assure you I only have one account. I haven't even posted enough on here to be trying to get double accounts And all that trust me that's not me at all. And I understand ethnicity and I know she's black I was being facetious since she's in the video calling herself Latino and saying she's a Latino-American. Not a black person of Hispanic or Latin descent like say her step-mother would say Afro-Latino she said Latino-American which seemed like some self-hating c00n shyt to me given that she's clearly black. But if she don't want to be claimed I'm not claiming her.

Also if I remind of someone tag them so we can clear this up. I'm from Jersey mid 20's and a female. I don't know anyone on here as far as posters, who they are and how they move I haven't been on here long enough. shyt don't y'all got moderators or admin who can see if I try to log into another account?? By all means ask them.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
her mama aint shyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Brother I can assure you I only have one account. I haven't even posted enough on here to be trying to get double accounts And all that trust me that's not me at all. And I understand ethnicity and I know she's black I was being facetious since she's in the video calling herself Latino and saying she's a Latino-American. Not a black person of Hispanic or Latin descent like say her step-mother would say Afro-Latino she said Latino-American which seemed like some self-hating c00n shyt to me given that she's clearly black. But if she don't want to be claimed I'm not claiming her.

Also if I remind of someone tag them so we can clear this up. I'm from Jersey mid 20's and a female. I don't know anyone on here as far as posters, who they are and how they move I haven't been on here long enough. shyt don't y'all got moderators or admin who can see if I try to log into another account?? By all means ask them.
Naw.
You have to prove you're a woman.
And black.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
she just took a piss and liked at him like :yeshrug: if that was me my dikk would be in her mouth in 2 seconds flat:wow: that's some ratchet shyt :banderas:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Sorry but thread is hilarious :laff:

I feel sorry for Lawrence. Must be demoralizing to have your daughter (who looks just like you) out here acting reckless and being a thot for everyone to see. Y'all assuming that she had a rotten childhood need to understand that some people just grow up to be troubled regardless of their upbringing. The fact that her siblings are normal proves that.