Laura Ingraham forgets shes on tv at the RNC and Sieg Heils

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
lol nikka when you a kid and yo momma watch LHOTP, Forensic Files, Law and Order, First 48 ,etc ..... you gone remember well
:childplease: I aint no 90's baby tho. I grew up on BernestEin Bears, Sweet Pickles, Charlotte's Web, Clifford Big Red Dog, Bobby's WOrld, Rugrats, Power Rangers, Bill Nye, Mr Rogers etc. I had a excellent childhood with those books and programs, thank you. Not that faq shyt these millenials are growing up on :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:childplease: I aint no 90's baby. I grew up on BernestEin Bears, Sweet Pickles, Charlotte's Web, Clifford Big Red Dog, Bobby's WOrld, Rugrats, Power Rangers, Bill Nye, Mr Rogers etc. I had a excellent childhood with those books and programs, thank you. Not that faq shyt these millenials are growing up on :sadcam:

that our (90's) shyt. back up , nikka. Yo old ass was watchin Matlock

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
that our (90's) shyt. back up , nikka. Yo old ass was watchin Matlock
Yall cant claim that shyt :russ: Yall were too young to know what was going on :mjlol:

And damn right i was watching reruns of Matlock, (with my grandparents), Golden Girls, then I watch Flipper, Lassie, Rin Tin TIn, whatchu know about those? :ld:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yall cant claim that shyt :russ: Yall were too young to know what was going on :mjlol:

And damn right i was watching reruns of Matlock, (with my grandparents), Golden Girls, then I watch Flipper, Lassie, Rin Tin TIn, whatchu know about those? :ld:

:dwillhuh: Rin Tin Tin?

so you mean to tell me I dont know about Tommy, Angelica and all them and that nikka on Power Rangers that was slangin Ooze?
thats disrespectful nikka

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:dwillhuh: Rin Tin Tin?

so you mean to tell me I dont know about Tommy, Angelica and all them and that nikka on Power Rangers that was slangin Ooze?
thats disrespectful nikka
53660_3l.png
:sitdown: Know nothing about that son.

ANd everyone knows TOmmy and Angelica, real OG's know Garfield and Friends, Heathcliff and the junkyard cats, and Eek the Cat.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:sitdown: Know nothing about that son.

ANd everyone knows TOmmy and Angelica, real OG's know Garfield and Friends, Heathcliff and the junkyard cats, and Eek the Cat.

Garfield, Snoopy, "Eek the Cat" :mjlol:

all them mfs bytches . they aint even fukkin with Goddard