Laura Ingraham forgets shes on tv at the RNC and Sieg Heils

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
there were lots of neo nazis or nazi supporters in hitlers army you could make this same argument for :leostare::francis:
I asked you a question, that was pretty simple, it isn't a trick question or anything, yet you refuse to answer it.
Will you answer the quetion or not?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
man, this is why i can't be surprised that WW2 was allowed to happen AND WAS COMPLETELY LEGAL. some dumbass motherfukkers really be giving these scum the benefit of the doubt.

NO ONE SIEG HEILS ACCIDENTALLY. SHE DID WHAT SHE INTENDED TO DO. YES, I THINK SHES A NEO NAZI.

"how were we supposed to know?:sadcam:"

:mjlol::beli:

Donald trump and his cronies and all his followers are going to lead this country into fascism :mjcry:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
man, this is why i can't be surprised that WW2 was allowed to happen AND WAS COMPLETELY LEGAL. some dumbass motherfukkers really be giving these scum the benefit of the doubt.

NO ONE SIEG HEILS ACCIDENTALLY. SHE DID WHAT SHE INTENDED TO DO. YES, I THINK SHES A NEO NAZI.

"how were we supposed to know?:sadcam:"

:mjlol::beli:

Donald trump and his cronies and all his followers are going to lead this country into fascism :mjcry:

hitler didn't seig heil accidentally, and neither did Nazis. It wasn't a secret what he was going to do and planned on doing, he told everyone the deal openly.

So instead of running around the bush with it, just tell me do you really think she is a nazi