Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think every single one of them can ride dikk though. All that salsa shyt they do they have a very distinct way of greasing that rod. Well at least the mexican women do. Its very rare that they cant make themselves nut with all that hip contorting.

Goes without question, towards the end of the video she's moving her hips and you get a glimpse of her fukk face, biting her lip and moving them hips :lawd:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They always lookin like they want you to check their man. And how can you blame em, on the arm of 5'4 stocky bald construction worker ass nikkas. But brehs never stare back cuz them Hispanic nikkas get real violent. I'm not going to jail because I had to kill some midget ass Mexican

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I'm 6'8" and light skin. :ohhh:

Wandering eyes aren't bound by ethnicity. :steviej:

That being said, Mexican broads are definitely more blatant about it. It's pretty scandalous and spans all ages.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Yeah you wanna look over at their dude like
mysmilie_403.gif
but those dudes already be sooooo mad :lolbron:

This isn't the half of it though, these Mexican girls are scandalous. :whew:

this is very very true. latinas really dont give no fukks about shyt like this. i swear it feels like they do that shyt on purpose to show there man that he aint the only person they fukk wit. its even better when their man aint around and the funny thing is their so casual about it.

See, it isn't just their men, it's any man around them. I get eye-fukked by 16-year old girls who are with pops. Pops over there shooting nervous smiles at me, following ole girl extra close on some...

:whoa: Please don't take my daughter man.

Meanwhile, daddy's little girl on :shaq: status, ready to give up that chocha.

I grab my red vines, hit that tunnel vision, and stay on that :sitdown:

These mexican broads right along with me, like nikka :patrice: lose them morals.

Then again, young white girls (16-20) are just as blatant with that :shaq: face around their parents so who knows.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This thread is straight truth :russ:

I remember in high school how many looks I would get from these latinas even while they with their man, them chicks don't a fukk :wtf:

The thing that annoyed me is that it puts you in an awkward position :patrice: Might have to catch the fade with some jealous latinos for being the object of their woman's desire