Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

semtex

:)
Daps
That's EXACTLY what im always thinking :russ:

And there I stand all tall(relative to him) dark, lean and muscular, dreads adding the royalty effect smh..I be feeling so bad for the dude, and helpless at the same time because all I'm doing is just standing there :yeshrug:

And their women always seem so sloppy with their stealing glances too, no type of sneak tactics, and then 9 times out of 10 their dude notices as well, and then the whole situation just turns awkward :merchant:

And again I'm just left standing there like :yeshrug: until the cashier rings me up and I can :cape:
Yeah you wanna look over at their dude like
mysmilie_403.gif
but those dudes already be sooooo mad :lolbron:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Lmaoo no bs breh my neighbor is Salvadoran married dude with a young kids and he gives no fukks about cheating...he openly talks about all the bytches he pulls shows pics and everything...dude be pullin some bad joints too....he told us he prefers black woman cause they know how please a man...I started dying

I thought nikkas where thirsty but latin dudes tip the scale b, they will take anything....

I know a married latina that wanted to give me p*ssy as payment for installing antivirus on her computer. The women are just as thirsty. I wanna blame the men but i just dont know. I think they just like to fukk.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
does the animal print rule apply to latinas as well?

Depends on whether or not you're in Latin America or they're fresh off the boat, generally speaking damn near all the chicks down in Latin America wear animal print. It has more to do with them having awful fashion sense, not so much them being ratchet.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on whether or not you're in Latin America or they're fresh off the boat, generally speaking damn near all the chicks down in Latin America wear animal print. It has more to do with them having awful fashion sense, not so much them being ratchet.

i know one thats bad ass hell but she dresses like peggy bundy, shyt is crazy :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i know one thats bad ass hell but she dresses like peggy bundy, shyt is crazy :pachaha:

:russ:

They are AWFUL when it comes to dressing, their sense of style if horrible. I like this video, the bytch with the leopard print top is bad but she dress like she shops at Walmart -

Last edited by a moderator:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

:patrice: I wonder what I'd get if I updated her virus definitions.
She was a little too excited to have them viruses cleared. Putting extras on it like OMG you're my hero then inviting me to the mo mo. I just took the 25 dollars.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:russ:

They are AWFUL when it comes to dressing, their sense of style if horrible. I like this video, the bytch with the leopard print top is bad but she dress like she shops at Walmart -

UH PAPAI CHEGOU mpeg2video - YouTube

I think every single one of them can ride dikk though. All that salsa shyt they do they have a very distinct way of greasing that rod. Well at least the mexican women do. Its very rare that they cant make themselves nut with all that hip contorting.