Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
this is very very true. latinas really dont give no fukks about shyt like this. i swear it feels like they do that shyt on purpose to show there man that he aint the only person they fukk wit. its even better when their man aint around and the funny thing is their so casual about it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Latin women have no respect for their men. Habitual cheaters. If she speak spanish she'll probably fukk another dude. When you hit um with that long john silver though, they wanna be loyal, but then they'll try to kill you or themselves if you want to leave them.

semtex

:)
Daps
Latin women have no respect for their men. Habitual cheaters. If she speak spanish she'll probably fukk another dude. When you hit um with that long john silver though, they wanna be loyal, but then they'll try to kill you or themselves if you want to leave them.
the fact that latino cats tend to be extra thirsty on some telenovela shyt probably contributes to that problem.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Hispanic man I have to concur. I've been eye raped many times and some not all but some chicks have done the same to other dudes when I'm around. Those chicks usually don't last long with me. I don't sweat it like most simps just charge it to the game.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
my neighbor in my apartment buidling is porto reecan and she has like 3 kids and a fat ass and skinny waste and she always eye fukks me i would never dare go there though not where i live that could be bad i like to come home to peace

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
the fact that latino cats tend to be extra thirsty on some telenovela shyt probably contributes to that problem.

The men cheat so much that yea, the women are on some a revenge steeze. Dont think you gonna take the tramp away though. Shes just fukkin the next man to make her man jealous. After he kills you they'll have makeup sex, apologize and take their kids to the park.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I don't help the fact that most of the time their men be like 5'5:pachaha:

That's EXACTLY what im always thinking :russ:

And there I stand all tall(relative to him) dark, lean and muscular, dreads adding the royalty effect smh..I be feeling so bad for the dude, and helpless at the same time because all I'm doing is just standing there :yeshrug:

And their women always seem so sloppy with their stealing glances too, no type of sneak tactics, and then 9 times out of 10 their dude notices as well, and then the whole situation just turns awkward :merchant:

And again I'm just left standing there like :yeshrug: until the cashier rings me up and I can :cape:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
The men cheat so much that yea, the women are on some a revenge steeze. Dont think you gonna take the tramp away though. Shes just fukkin the next man to make her man jealous. After he kills you they'll have makeup sex, apologize and take their kids to the park.

Lmaoo no bs breh my neighbor is Salvadoran married dude with a young kids and he gives no fukks about cheating...he openly talks about all the bytches he pulls shows pics and everything...dude be pullin some bad joints too....he told us he prefers black woman cause they know how please a man...I started dying

I thought nikkas where thirsty but latin dudes tip the scale b, they will take anything....