Daps
Blade 2.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blade 2 is my shyt. That final battle had a nikka like :ohhh::ooh::damn::wow:

Blade 1 was nice too, but I always look at people like they are crazy when they say 1 is better is than 2. I'm sorry, but that is just not the case. 2 pretty much out classes 1 in almost every way.

fukk Blade Trinity :camby:

hazardous

All Star
Daps
I watched them all recently and they are all :trash: and I'm a fan of Snipes.

Blade: Trinity at least had Reynolds making jokes throughout the whole film.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Biggest problem with trinity is that Blade suddenly got sloppy enough to get Whistler killed and their base exposed.

That was a bullshyt development and set up.

If you watch the earlier movies Blade didn't cause as much collateral damage and exposure publicly. So after all those years, he suddenly starts getting loud enough and less subtle?

That high speed chase was stupid, especially when he went right back home afterwards.

And lets talk about the night stalkers. Why are trained humans using karate on vampires just as good as Blade? I'm seeing Jessica Beal and Reynolds do damage only Blade should have been comfortable with dealing out in some fights. Naw. The choreography made them look like like his equal at times, so the consistancy was lacking.

Same with antagonists. They looked smart in one scene and incompetent or weak in others.

It was jarring like what happened in Bright. Will Smith shooting 3 cops or taking on assassin elves that took out a swat team should never have happened.

Drake was ...ok.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just watched blade 2 for the first time I still like the first one more didnโ€™t get the hype for 2 it was cool tho might check out 3 heard it was trash as fukk tho :russ:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Trinity is a classic just off the strength of all the shyt Wesley was doing behind the scenes because he knew they were trying to push him out of his own franchise.

Only referring to Ryan Reynolds as "that cracker" for the whole making of the movie and getting away with it is fukking hilarious :mjlol:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I just watched blade 2 for the first time, didnโ€™t get the hype for it
You're watching a movie 20 years after the fact. That's not fair to the movie. You've got decades of other comic movies to compare it to. You can't unring the bell of everything else you've seen, then filter Blade 2 against it.