Late Pass: Blade, Blade II, and Blade Trinity :ooh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sanaa > both of them.

:shaq:

His character was tolerable for the most part until he started with all them corny one liners when he got kidnapped :snoop:

Yeah that was ill.

I liked in part two where he tossed duke in the air, brought him back down with an elbow, then I think he stomped his dome piece with his foot or some shyt :ohhh:

I think also in part two, one of the vamps hit Blade with an off the wall elbow drop from across the room :laff:

I was readin' some more into Trinity and read that Snipes hated that shyt compared to the first two. Don't know if it's true or not, but I can't blame him :manny:

Yeah, true that, but she was his moms though.

RR was fine in the movie I thought and his line about calling for help when that girl vamp was dying got quite the chuckles from me.

And the Vamp that caught Blade with teh Macho Man Randy Savage was the main villain, Nomak.

And yes, there was much accounts of Snipes shyt-talking Blade, saying the director didn't know what the fukk he was doing with it and shyt. I believe he even stated to kinda phoning it in for his performance as well.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah, true that, but she was his moms though.

RR was fine in the movie I thought and his line about calling for help when that girl vamp was dying got quite the chuckles from me.

And the Vamp that caught Blade with teh Macho Man Randy Savage was the main villain, Nomak.

And yes, there was much accounts of Snipes shyt-talking Blade, saying the director didn't know what the fukk he was doing with it and shyt. I believe he even stated to kinda phoning it in for his performance as well.

This is the reason why I get so much enjoyment everytime I watch Blade Trinity... it's because I know Wesley called everyone on the set a "cracker" while filming:heh:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Damn, that would have been funny to hear him saying that and everyone faces. Blade II is my favorite of the 3. The 1st one good too. Blade: Trinity wasn't as good as the 1st two but it was alright. Dracula was corny but it was alright none the less.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Damn, that would have been funny to hear him saying that and everyone faces. Blade II is my favorite of the 3. The 1st one good too. Blade: Trinity wasn't as good as the 1st two but it was alright. Dracula was corny but it was alright none the less.

I like the fact that Dracula himself didn't want to be in that movie, wasn't the plot was that Dracula saw the future of vampires and saw how bytch made they would become so he buried himself to sleep for centuries... the only reason he fought Blade because both Blade and Dracula has simular properties and he they would have a good fight.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Man after watchin' them joints, I want to play an ill beat 'em up game. I don't think there are any really good 3D ones for this gen though. I don't feel like hookin' up the PS2 just to play Urban Reign either :manny:

they are called Arkham Asylum &/or Arkham City respectively...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blade Trinity doesn't exist to me :scusthov:

Blade 2, I don' remember much.

Blade is :boss:

The final battle between Blade and Frost :ahh:

Anyone, watched the Blade TV series with Sticky Fingaz. Those Spike b*stards cancelled it prematurely :rudy:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I liked in part two where he tossed duke in the air, brought him back down with an elbow, then I think he stomped his dome piece with his foot or some shyt :ohhh:

I think also in part two, one of the vamps hit Blade with an off the wall elbow drop from across the room :laff:

Yeah he suplexed a dude also lol, say what you will but all them blade soundtracks are piff

[ame=http://youtu.be/SrasgjD25jY]The RZA - Fatal - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ghx9kX0HKkc]I Against I - Mos Def & Massive Attack (Soundtrack Blade II) - Buy Mp3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/b32UbVqjk3U]1/2 & 1/2 - Gang Starr (Soundtrack Blade) - Mp3 - YouTube[/ame]

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Trinity is sack for the fact the bytch ass director tried to sabotage Wesley and ruin the Blade character. HE succeeded in both.

fukk David Goyer
He wrote all three films, but only directed the third. How is that even possible?