Late Pass: Blade, Blade II, and Blade Trinity :ooh:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Finally watched the Blade trilogy last week. I don't know why I wasn't interested in watchin' them shyts when I was younger, but cot damn I took the mean L for sleepin'. The first two movies were fukkin' ill. The last one, not so much. Trinity was aight, it just felt off compared to the first two. The fights weren't as good. I wasn't feelin' Blade's costume either. Had me thinkin' he was tryin' to hide that he was :flabbynsick: on the low or somethin'.

I marked out when Blade did a standin' suplex on a vampire. Had me like :ooh::deadrose:

:wtf: @ Blade almost lettin' the black chick die in the first one, but simpin' the white vampire chick in the second one.

Sanaa Lathan looked so good in the first joint :noah:

Man after watchin' them joints, I want to play an ill beat 'em up game. I don't think there are any really good 3D ones for this gen though. I don't feel like hookin' up the PS2 just to play Urban Reign either :manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally watched the Blade trilogy last week. I don't know why I wasn't interested in watchin' them shyts when I was younger, but cot damn I took the mean L for sleepin'. The first two movies were fukkin' ill. The last one, not so much. Trinity was aight, it just felt off compared to the first two. The fights weren't as good. I wasn't feelin' Blade's costume either. Had me thinkin' he was tryin' to hide that he was :flabbynsick: on the low or somethin'.

I marked out when Blade did a standin' suplex on a vampire. Had me like :ooh::deadrose:

:wtf: @ Blade almost lettin' the black chick die in the first one, but simpin' the white vampire chick in the second one.

Sanaa Lathan looked so good in the first joint :noah:

Man after watchin' them joints, I want to play an ill beat 'em up game. I don't think there are any really good 3D ones for this gen though. I don't feel like hookin' up the PS2 just to play Urban Reign either :manny:

First off, I told ya ass you was sleeping hard on the Blade movies.

2ndly, you should be slapped from mentioning Trinity in here breh.

Lastly, that chick, Leonor Varela is from Chile. And as much as I like N'Bush Wright, Leonor >>> her.

People hate on the 3rd film but it was pure nonstop action tho, i mean....what more do u want in a comic book film?

i enjoyed it, It arguably had more action than the 2 previous films

first one is still the best tho

:shaq2: Another one of you one and dumb nikkas eh?:ld: But I'll give you a taste of what you asked for.

How bout wanting better fight scenes, as the weren't none too good. How about not wanting Dracula to be running from Blade like a fukking p*ssy upon their first meeting. How a little less Triple H...like, fukking none at all. How about a more comprehensive script. How about fukk YOU!!!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah ill take the third one over that wack blade tv series tho, no diss to sticky tho the series was just boring and the fighting sucked

vampire broad in the second is pretty damn fine, she was in i robot also

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Trinity lacked the grittiness of the 1 & 2. I like the character that Ryan Reynolds played but hate the way he played it.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
07d5567a66.jpg

1f6f63d89d.jpg

:takedat:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Dominic Purcell was mad corny but in a good way in Trinity.

Dracula: :usure: Blade, are you ready to die?
Blade: :childplease: I was born ready motherfukka

Dracula: Motherfukker...? I like that.

:laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Lastly, that chick, Leonor Varela is from Chile. And as much as I like N'Bush Wright, Leonor >>> her.

Sanaa > both of them.

:shaq:

Trinity lacked the grittiness of the 1 & 2. I like the character that Ryan Reynolds played but hate the way he played it.

His character was tolerable for the most part until he started with all them corny one liners when he got kidnapped :snoop:

i liked that fight scene where blade swings around that spear rope thing in trinity

Yeah that was ill.

I liked in part two where he tossed duke in the air, brought him back down with an elbow, then I think he stomped his dome piece with his foot or some shyt :ohhh:

I think also in part two, one of the vamps hit Blade with an off the wall elbow drop from across the room :laff:

Blade II is one of my favorite movies... I think that's why the 3rd is considered :trash: because it didn't take the franchise to the next level like 2 did...

I was readin' some more into Trinity and read that Snipes hated that shyt compared to the first two. Don't know if it's true or not, but I can't blame him :manny: