Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yea no way are they doing ol 1 eyes
uh unfortunate alleyway encounter:damn:The Clever!!!!:damn::damn::damn:

or Jesus De Sade. :heh:

Tulip doesn't know what to do with fear and insecurity. Her change of facial expression in the laundromat, though>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shyt was intense

I LOVED how they had folks from the comic show up in ways that surprised even the comic book reader, while not alienating the TV-Only watcher. It's something that shows based on other forms of media NEVER gets right

:russ: what the fukk was up with that Dalmatian!? The way hey close upped on the eye... you think that was Victor's goons, The Grail or God?

:ohhh:You think that sailor hat wearing world torturing non-new book finishing b*stard George R R Martin is really God? "Did that crazy ass tune, maaan:takedat:" Finish the goddamn book, George

:takedat: the show has deviated from the book by a good large margin, and it's fun to speculate. Hooray for speculation.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
holy shyt this is back on? fukk me, my brain gonna be overload with this and GoT :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
or Jesus De Sade. :heh:

Tulip doesn't know what to do with fear and insecurity. Her change of facial expression in the laundromat, though>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shyt was intense

I LOVED how they had folks from the comic show up in ways that surprised even the comic book reader, while not alienating the TV-Only watcher. It's something that shows based on other forms of media NEVER gets right

:russ: what the fukk was up with that Dalmatian!? The way hey close upped on the eye... you think that was Victor's goons, The Grail or God?

:ohhh:You think that sailor hat wearing world torturing non-new book finishing b*stard George R R Martin is really God? "Did that crazy ass tune, maaan:takedat:" Finish the goddamn book, George

:takedat: the show has deviated from the book by a good large margin, and it's fun to speculate. Hooray for speculation.
If it was Hbo or even FX you better believe they'd do his crazy ass. Ayo the fukkery of that issue:laff::laff::laff:

Yea the way that cows eye lit up was:dwillhuh::merchant:and yea Gods definitely showed up already probably :pachaha:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
You'll see I'm not saying anything because I legit don't know what they'll be following from the comic lol.
Bartender was the same dude who met up with Featherstone at the end of the episode in the van. That setup :banderas:
edit: Just found dudes name because I forgot what it was from the comic. Hoover

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:heh: that would be crazy, though.

Jesse's all like "We wanna see God! :stopitslime:"

What if they really DID take them to see God just then? :russ:
I swore they did because the camera zoomed in on the dog things face and the girl at the bar told the preacher again that he's in the basement :pachaha: