Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
All 3 of you? :dwillhuh:

:russ:

I don't even know what was supposed to happen with the dalmatian and I don't want to :picard:

Jesse's poor plan of finding God leads him to a secret organization who just confirmed his power is real :francis:. Now he probably has them after him, along with the Saint of Killers.

Tulip being stubborn with this Viktor character :stopitslime:, I guess we will find out why she doesn't want Jesse to know.

Denis looking at Cassidy like :martin:

Poor Eugene :mjcry:. He's crushing over the girl who wasn't even that hot, while she's talking about all the guys she banged :sadcam:. Dude goes in for a kiss and gets hit with the :usure:, plus her idiotic decision to off herself has him looking like a murder suspect :wow:.

He about to meet Hitler though :skip:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I haven't seen this show, I watched th pilot but wasn't really feeling it so I didn't watch anything else. From what I've heard S2 kind of reboots everything and is better than S1 so far. Would I be able to just start with S2 if I want to check it out?

If you wanted to, you could. Season 1 is fairly short and you would miss out on some things, but you could read a synopsis and jump into season 2 if you don't want to bother.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I haven't seen this show, I watched th pilot but wasn't really feeling it so I didn't watch anything else. From what I've heard S2 kind of reboots everything and is better than S1 so far. Would I be able to just start with S2 if I want to check it out?

If you wanted to, you could. Season 1 is fairly short and you would miss out on some things, but you could read a synopsis and jump into season 2 if you don't want to bother.

I would say that at the very least you would want to watch the episodes (or scenes) with the Ratwater/Saint of Killers flashbacks from season 1.

Edit:
Looks like AMC cut the Ratwater backstory into a youtube video. I'll spoilertag it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Debating whether if I should watch this first before reading the comic series:jbhmm:
man, you might just wanna go ahead and watch the show first
the comic so demonic they couldnt possibly take that shyt from the page and onto the screen
this season ill so far tho

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:what:

Y'all crazy. She got that pre-Civil Rights yellow-bone vibe.
She can still have that and look shaky under particular lighting. She looks kind of weathered for someone less that 40 that's not good. I see some of my aunt when I look at her so i guess I am one of the few that just not bewitched :ehh:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like this show but I can't help but think it'd be a GOAT contender with a better show runner. And if it was on HBO or even something like Starz because it's clearly geared towards nonstop fukkery, but they can't show too much on AMC.

Side note, I didn't even realize the lounge singer was the same actress that played Mrs. Kettleman on "Better Call Saul" until she took off her wig.

bcs_s01_ep07_still05.png.jpeg

Another side note, she got some big ass titties.

8ef34ee1ac6800b68152cb00b9cb72b1_full.jpg

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like this show but I can't help but think it'd be a GOAT contender with a better show runner. And if it was on HBO or even something like Starz because it's clearly geared towards nonstop fukkery, but they can't show too much on AMC.

Side note, I didn't even realize the lounge singer was the same actress that played Mrs. Kettleman on "Better Call Saul" until she took off her wig.

bcs_s01_ep07_still05.png.jpeg

Another side note, she got some big ass titties.

8ef34ee1ac6800b68152cb00b9cb72b1_full.jpg

Fred.

zuSAJSC.jpg

zuSAJSC.jpg

I got you Uatu

Martha