Last Night A Girl Squirted In My Mouth & I Can Confirn It Is Not Pee!!!

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

you nikkas really just be out here eating p*ssy?
:hubie:I agree you should only eat p*ssy if it’s your actual girl…cuz you don’t know what the fukk a random bytch been doing, but in this day and age where nikkas licking up shyt, by eating random bytches ass, this shyt sound super tame now lol

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
dude its pee...there is no hidden reservoir of liquid in a woman's body to "ejaculate" during sex
Dudes act like bytches who “squirt” were cooked up in a lab with special ingredients or something :mjlol:

k4a649jkoy071.png

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude its pee...there is no hidden reservoir of liquid in a woman's body to "ejaculate" during sex

stop it....you swallowed urine

Conclusions: The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.

This is the coli they ignore facts.
A poster straight up told me he believes America was called America by native Americans

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I can confirm that when you are in the thralls of passion and sex, much of smells, tastes and inhibitions go to the wayside.

It's the difference between being in the room fukking and not smelling or feeling the heat of the room as opposed to walking into that room after fukking has taken place.

It's very possible that you were to into it that it didn't taste or feel weird.

That's sex for you. Good sex, actually.

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

stop it....you swallowed urine

Conclusions: The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.

This nikka drank prostatic secretions :hhh:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I can confirm that when you are in the thralls of passion and sex, much of smells, taztes and inhibitions go to the wayside.

It's the difference between being in the room fukking and not smelling or feeling the hest of the room as opposed to walking into that room after fukking has taken place.

It's very possible that you were to into it that it didn't taste or feel weird.

That's sex for you. Good sex, actually.
I don’t know about that

Once I did a girl anal & there was a smell in the air in that room similar to a men’s bathroom