Larsa Still Divorcing Scottie Pippen After He Gave Her a $4M Ring After She Cheated With Future

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Larsa saved pippen when he was at his lowest point and stayed loyal throughout the years...I guess pippen started smelling himself once he bounced back from his financial woes and got back in the good graces of the bulls organization...That 4 million dollar ring aint shyt to her because she comes from old money

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
there are stories from back in his bulls days when he would still dudes girls all the time

i don't feel sorry for him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pride before fallz never ever think your woman can't or wont

Im in a happy relationship 3 years strong.. Most of these dudes are lames and can eat a dikk.. I love my woman and im loyal:jawalrus:... These dudes can't admit to loving their mothers without feeling like they aren't "alphas" :mjlol:

More women for me, more complaining on message boards for weirdos..

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Larsa saved pippen when he was at his lowest point and stayed loyal throughout the years...I guess pippen started smelling himself once he bounced back from his financial woes and got back in the good graces of the bulls organization...That 4 million dollar ring aint shyt to her because she comes from old money
:mjlol:

And i didnt know larsa came from money?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
The cold part is that these 2 nikkaz lowkey look like each other :damn:

future-guest.jpg

611879-scottie_pippen.jpg

Future is cuter/younger but Scotty has that long money & respect. She fukked up. I'd like to see who her old ass ends up with. Watch it be somebody like Lil Wayne.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Proof?