Larsa Still Divorcing Scottie Pippen After He Gave Her a $4M Ring After She Cheated With Future

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
:mjlol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Honestly it was probably already fukked up.

Scottie wifed a woman on appearance only and is paying the price.

This scandal is probably the best thing that has ever happened to her in her eyes. She loves the attention.

Wife women that want to hang out with Kardashians and rappers brehs.

Athletes and celebrities in general are known for making the dumbest decisions when it comes to women.. And they tend to pay a hefty price for their stupidity.

I feel bad for him. This is the mother of his children :snoop:

Future is a lowlife scumbag tbh. The way he publicly humiliated Scotty and dragged him through the mud...

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Meh I caught that too.. Im loyal and dont cheat.. We talkin marriage heavy.. No incentive for other chicks but if she died unexpectedly i gotta eat.. Wont be on here complaining writing dry dikk memoirs and complaining.. More females for me, more message board complaining from yall. I want to tell a story about getting off work Monday and "more women for me" but im good yall need to step yall game up.. Im not 6'3" and I'm barely average looking.. Id be below the overall poverty line if looks and height matter but I eat.. Wife broads I can and want to be in public with... Im quiet but my personality is great... Damn near every broad tell me i got nice eye lashes which means im facial challenged but my personality is great.. Some times I just don't give a fukk but that was in my younger days.. I appreciate women now and we are equals :ld: kinda

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Meh I caught that too.. Im loyal and dont cheat.. We talkin marriage heavy.. No incentive for other chicks but if she died unexpectedly i gotta eat.. Wont be on here complaining writing dry dikk memoirs and complaining.. More females for me, more message board complaining from yall. I want to tell a story about getting off work Monday and "more women for me" but im good yall need to step yall game up.. Im not 6'3" and I'm barely average looking.. Id be below the overall poverty line if looks and height matter but I eat.. Wife broads I can and want to be in public with... Im quiet but my personality is great... Damn near every broad tell me i got nice eye lashes which means im facial challenged but my personality is great.. Some times I just don't give a fukk but that was in my younger days.. I appreciate women now and we are equals :ld: kinda
look fam it's all good, just transfer me $50k in Coli Cash and I won't say anything

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
look fam it's all good, just transfer me $50k in Coli Cash and I won't say anything

50k :merchant: .. You can tell my girl.. She'll get over it eventually because I'm honest and she know i eat that good after a long day of sitting at work.... I'll make it up to her. .I still crave the smell and taste:noah:.. She got that whip appeal :noah:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
50k :merchant: .. You can tell my girl.. She'll get over it eventually because I'm honest and she know i eat that good after a long day of sitting at work.... I'll make it up to her. .I still crave the smell and taste:noah:.. She got that whip appeal :noah:
:manny:you forced my hand. need these onlookers to know i'm serious about my blaccmail ting
my name is my name