Lars Sullivan: Welcome to Summer Jam

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is the love for racist gay for pay dudes that look like Shrek so strong that Vince and them will keep an absolute shytbag like Lars on the payroll no matter what?

unknown.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dwillhuh:out of all the wrestlers Vince stans for, why this walking testicle of a human being :gucci:

You have countless big men on the roster that are dying for a push, but this fat big boned no brain scumbag piece of unfertilized manure ass trash ass fat fukk is getting the rub like it's 1988:what:. Like I give WWE a pass on some shyt especially with the AEW stuff, but if I was a promoter, Lars would been got the boot because he was born and he looks like a Bioshock villain :camby:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Dude can't help himself. Like Big Cass, he's his own worst enemy.

Cokeboy said he kept Xavier, and Velveteen Dream employed when they were putting out sextapes, and getting accusations thrown at them. He sees this as even stevens.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
This cave dwelling fukk up is the gift that keeps on giving :russ:

One step closer to joining Big Cass on the list of racist WWE rejects put on suicide watch :blessed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I had to check the IG page for investigative purposes :mjpls: What ass did this man see?:heh:

:mjlol:dude like countless others fall for the yoga pant ass. No different from those Baby Phat pants women used to wear to make it seem like the ass is phat, in reality the fat is nowhere near the ass:picard: