Lars Sullivan: Welcome to Summer Jam

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
“Every time I hear a man say that p*ssy smells like shyt I cringe because I automatically assume they’re a closeted homosexual repressing their true intuitions.”

Smelling like shyt, huh? :mjpls:

“I don’t have actually have any true hateful feelings for gay people, but it’s just a part of my sense of humor I like to explore.”

:dame:

This dude ended up exploring more than just “a part of his sense of humor.” Man get his lumpheaded (pause) Caucazoid caveman ass the fukk outta here once and for all :camby:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
this is prob why he had his "panic attack". someone prob tried to black mail his gay ass. if they didn't fire Paige or Xavier woods or Seth Rollins they can't fire him for this but he def cant do any shows in Harlem anymore.

I thought he had the panic attack because he was afraid of the repercussions of his bigotry being exposed.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Be on a hip hop board and not be able to differentiate between fakkit as an insult/jab and fakkit as a gay slur :mjlol:

I fukkin knew your autistic ass would type this. :dead:

This is equivalent to a white guy saying the “cool” N word and trying to explain the difference, and how it’s okay for him to use the “cool” version because it’s not racist. :mjlol: