:larryholmes: Seeing Your Older Siblings Fall Off

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
man...

when i was liittle my big brother was a boss. i would try to copy all his shyt, try to steal his cd's, dress like him, all that shyt

nowadays this dude is lookin real :wow:

I just cleaned out clothes from my closet i dont wear and gave em to my mom to take to goodwill... then i see my bro with my old shirt on like :whoo: i guess mom let him pick thru it

this dude askin me, "so uh... where'd u buy that belt dog?" "what shops u goin too?"all that

its like man... when i was little this dude was king... now he's tryna ask ME for pointers? :whoo:

shyts fukked up

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only Child :lolbron:

rollerblade.gif

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
my older brother used to play basketball nearly everyday and was on his HS' baseball team, after college nikka got addicted to Soap Operas, the View and Netflix. :snoop:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man...

when i was liittle my big brother was a boss. i would try to copy all his shyt, try to steal his cd's, dress like him, all that shyt

nowadays this dude is lookin real :wow:

I just cleaned out clothes from my closet i dont wear and gave em to my mom to take to goodwill... then i see my bro with my old shirt on like :whoo: i guess mom let him pick thru it

this dude askin me, "so uh... where'd u buy that belt dog?" "what shops u goin too?"all that

its like man... when i was little this dude was king... now he's tryna ask ME for pointers? :whoo:

shyts fukked up

you next motherfukker what you think you gonna stay young and fresh forever.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My big sis is only 21 & she still looks good. I doubt she'll fall off.