Larry Holmes Garden inquiring about one Lebron Raymone James

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I'd reserve judgement for a few months. Still too early. Tough loss but don't think it's the end of the line just yet.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Real Goats dont refuse to shoot in a crucial playoff game to prove a point. Real Goats can shoot above 47 percent from the field once in their career. Kobe bryant never shot 47 percent and above from the field once in his 20 year regular season career
Real goats don’t lose 6 times in the finals idc how many irrelevant paragraphs you write:mjlol:

Tonight showed why he lost 6 times. Stats looked real nice, too bad you missed them when they count the most and your young talent carried your ass most of the game.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1. you not gonna win in any conference without a talented team, Cleveland didnt have super talent last year, they only won on the back of Bron averaging like 46 minutes and occasional spurts of talent but whenever he fukked up that was GG often. Yall be living in a facade thinking the west, the east matters, its about having talent and lakers made some horrendous acquisitions after Rondo and McGee (then decided to depend on nikkas like Wagner and Zubac before Williams was forced to be used).

2. Lakers fans live in this bubble where they had NOTHING to gain from acquiring the man and he owes em everything, the truth he doesnt. now its closer to 50-50 mutual gains than it is yall should be spit shining Brons shoes, but yall gained more from him coming than vice versa.

3. Bron had a bad game from what I saw defensively but he came on when it mattered offensively. I cant name how many times superstar players have had bad 1st-3rd quarters and rational fans appreciate and acknowledge when they finally came on, but yall nikkas only live to point out the bad. Kobe aint never had this situation occur?

4. The FTs was a bad look, aint no excuses about that. its on him to improve ball movement when his legs get shot late and thats a teachable movement by Luke and Magic. its not a condemnation of the whole season or an indication of whats gonna happen next time :yeshrug:
Honestly I stopped reading at “they didn’t have a super talented team last year”...

2. We don’t owe Bron shyt:dead: where tf do yall come up with this shyt?? we were live just last year off our young core alone. If we had got ANYONE other than Lebron we still would be live... real fans didn’t need this nikka to come here and we didn’t ask him too either. He chose the Lakers... and it looks sus as to why. If he ain’t about winning then wrong team nikka

3. Yeah I was glad when he finally decided to show up to work too after being trash at both offense and defense throughout the first half. They even left him on the bench most of the 3rd which is when LA caught back up

4. The missed FT’s were definitely all on him.

This is LA... this isn’t an easy place to play. But once fans get your back they will always have it. You heard them cheering for Pau when they called his name. If Lebron wants somewhere where his fukk shyt is going to be cool then he needs to do what Dwight did. You supposed to be the goat, the best ever, all this other shyt well he hasn’t looked like it yet

And like I said, I’m giving them 5 games to mesh and until Christmas Day before I bush this nikka. Most of us are

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The Corpse of Rudy Gay Blocking this man's shot

:russ:

Kobe told dude to come to LA so he could be exposed for the fraud he is

"Laker Fans" cool with their team being used as a marketing tool.... yall make me sick.

Lakes should blow it up

damn and look at Rudy just stroll back down the court wit the ball as lebron walks back....

that's foul he really is finished

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
maxresdefault.jpg

33 = :flabbynsick:
:troll:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
WTF is this nikka doing??

That's what I said when he made the decision and watching him play for them, it's just sad asf

He's a fish outta of water. Looking a true lame Akron nikka under the brightest of lights.

The savages will be coming for his neck and the guy is totally unprotected. He's playing for a fanbase that hated him his whole career and now he's going to play the worst basketball of his career for them. On a 4 year contract that smfh

How did he ever think this was going to end well?
Yea....homie need the Cavs like the Cavs need him.....at least there he’d never catch blame:francis: